WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Anyone familiar with his work?
This is big title for the MCU, I hope he doesn't mess it up.

PO

he wrote quantumania so thats going to be your first indication if he is good, that film also links directly to kang dynasty

but seems like he wrote for rick & morty and i like the writing on that show, usually has layers and deeper meaning with easter eggs everywhere

he wrote quantumania so thats going to be your first indication if he is good, that film also links directly to kang dynasty

but seems like he wrote for rick & morty and i like the writing on that show, usually has layers and deeper meaning with easter eggs everywhere

Didn't know that. I have high hopes for Ant-Man! Hope he doesn't disappoint.

I just want Kang Dynasty & SW to have an Infinity War "tone" & looking up his resume quickly it seems comedy is his, so yeah.

PO

Didn't know that. I have high hopes for Ant-Man! Hope he doesn't disappoint.

I just want Kang Dynasty & SW to have an Infinity War "tone" & looking up his resume quickly it seems comedy is his, so yeah.

PO
The Russo Brothers biggest thing they wrote/produced/directed prior to Winter Soldier, Civil War, IW and EG was the show Community. Which was comedy and were heavily involved in comedy’s before Marvel.

He was a dope comic writer for Marvel.

Anyone familiar with his work?
This is big title for the MCU, I hope he doesn't mess it up.

EDIT:
I see he is a writer for Rick & Morty, so here we go with the comedic storylines.
:smh:
:frown:

PO
Rick & Morty level writing for a MCU movie would be one of the best things to ever happen to movies. Even with w/e comedic storylines you’re dreading.

I gotta be honest, if I'm separating people into 4 groups for Love and Thunder just like I do with most movies or anything that's popular, there's a lot more people in groups 1 and 2 then there are 3 and 4.
1: I don't like it. I don't really know why.
2: I read some other people give some reasons why they don't like it and I'll just agree w/ them.
3: I don't like it, and here's an explanation of my grievances.
4: Like it/love it.

Like I said, I'm seeing a lot more people that could fit into 1 or 2 than people who could fit into 3 or 4. Obviously 3 is more original than 1 and 2, and 4 is the one that bucks the trend.

I'm 4. My standards for comic book movies are generally pretty low anyways, but I had no problem with L & T.

-foe

TVA Loki would of saved Love and Blunder.

Look at Werewolf By Night, they are spending millions to purposely film it artistically like crap but its dope because the TVA Agents are in it and that means Loki.

Also my favorite MvC character Elsa Blackheart is in it,

matt really got tinsley making his suits?

no tag on this episode though? they got stay consistent with that, if theyre gon play off sitcom style then commit

same with breaking the fourth wall, either do it and commit or dont

matt really got tinsley making his suits?

no tag on this episode though? they got stay consistent with that, if theyre gon play off sitcom style then commit

same with breaking the fourth wall, either do it and commit or dont
She did break the 4th wall in this episode.

Interesting to see Pug’s superhero kicks collection. Some of the ones I saw were Cyclops, Deadpool, Spider-Man, and I think The Thing/F4.

I was surprised that Tinsley created DD’s suit. Hopefully that means he finally shows up in the next episode.

I thought it was funny how Ched started giving Jenn advice and she just rolled over and a quick cut to the title lol.

The show is good and entertaining. One of Marvel’s top D+ series to release.

Pug definitely an NT’er :lol: mans prob spend his weekends on Melrose back in the day

Was getting mad/frustrating that a lawyer and friends couldn’t figure out how to get Titania out the paint until the end, then I was just sad lol. Maybe this is the turning point where she finally embraces it all especially with the new clothes.

DD need a stylist because it’s not like he can know what his costume looks like :nerd: :lol: he needs a Foggy to be his Nikki.

Edit: boba guy prob supplied by Chinatown or Santee Alley, those are the quality bootlegs :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom