WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Scumbag Josh. :smh:
They’re really doing Jen crazy in this show. Dudes want to smash She-Hulk, but don’t care for her. Then she got the “Oh you thought I was feeling you?” from dbag Josh…if that all leads to Murdock boo then so be it.

You already know Matty a Casanova…

As his partner…you see no evil, hear no evil.

It’s so weird this show draws incel outrage. But I can see red pillers making post show videos to say why women are messed up…

To be fair the original plot was different and I think the villain too. Changed it cuz I guess it was too close to Covid/pandemic.

It’s all but guaranteed Wanda shows up in the Agatha show given the last time we saw Agatha she was imprisoned by Wanda.

Not sure what dude is thinking :lol:
Now we know things can change but unlike you assumptive theorists, I’m strictly going by the facts presented to me at the moment:

I’m not sure why Olsen would play coy or lie about not being in Agatha’s show, especially when she’d create the proper amount of buzz for it, which is non-existent at this point.

Who really asked for an Agatha spin-off in the first place?

Now we know things can change but unlike you assumptive theorists, I’m strictly going by the facts presented to me at the moment:

I’m not sure why Olsen would play coy or lie about not being in Agatha’s show, especially when she’d create the proper amount of buzz for it, which is non-existent at this point.

Everyone, thats why its being made.

when did i ever say Wanda was apart of the show?

as i said previously, Agatha is apart of Wandas progression as Scarlet learning Chaos Magic. thats why Agatha is getting a show, it was planned, theres a plan for her (Agatha).

also youre bugging if you think there is a chance Wanda isnt going to cameo at some point during the season.. after the events of DS2 im 99% sure theyre going to touch on that...
Having Wanda make an appearance and “touching on” the ramifications of her actions in DS2 are two different things. The latter - no **** they’re going to touch on it, you’re not jumping out the window with that assumption :lol:

Appearing, however, isn’t a done deal, especially after Olsen herself said she’s currently not a part of the project.

Agatha spin-off will be watched in my house lol! Katherine Hahn was solid.

It seems like they’d make anything into a TV show.

How is Daredevil not movie worthy like War Machine? Mattie Ice been big time.

She hasn’t been asked to be in a show that isn’t even production yet :lol: That’s what she said and those are the facts.

Not to mention you’re acting as if we all keep up with entertainment tonight interviews where she even says she would love to be on the show and work with Hahn.

You were better off not ever addressing this again. Stick to posting in here twice a year.

It seems like they’d make anything into a TV show.

How is Daredevil not movie worthy like War Machine? Mattie Ice been big time.
I’d rather him as a street level hero get a show that’s gonna be like 20ish episodes over cramming a story into one singular movie

Especially now with every 1st MCU movie of a character is basically an intro/backstory movie

Back
Top Bottom