WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

1664507212906.gif

Can’t blame Finn for wanting to take another crack at it, and get that Disney bag. What’s the league minimum salary for a character that rides the pine?

I never did watch Ironfist, nor do I plan to. Was it just bad writing that sunk the series?

Wanda’s not even going to be part of the show, the hell are you talking about? :lol:
when did i ever say Wanda was apart of the show?

as i said previously, Agatha is apart of Wandas progression as Scarlet learning Chaos Magic. thats why Agatha is getting a show, it was planned, theres a plan for her (Agatha).

also youre bugging if you think there is a chance Wanda isnt going to cameo at some point during the season.. after the events of DS2 im 99% sure theyre going to touch on that...

Can’t blame Finn for wanting to take another crack at it, and get that Disney bag. What’s the league minimum salary for a character that rides the pine?

I never did watch Ironfist, nor do I plan to. Was it just bad writing that sunk the series?
writing was ok but IMO he was terrible as Iron FIst. his martial arts is trash.

as i said previously, Agatha is apart of Wandas progression as Scarlet learning Chaos Magic. thats why Agatha is getting a show, it was planned, theres a plan for her (Agatha).

also youre bugging if you think there is a chance Wanda isnt going to cameo at some point during the season.. after the events of DS2 im 99% sure theyre going to touch on that...
Folks turning down their comprehension skills in attempts at jokes.

They’re most likely gonna make Rand hang up the iron fists and become a different superhero while an Asian character becomes the new Iron Fist like in the comics.

Feige ain’t playing with that representation.

Lame writing as far as drama and pretty bad fight choreography.

To the point you wonder how the same team made Daredevil and then made this.

They also did not have the budget for cgi or set design to depict the immortal city of K’un L’un or the dragon that gave him his powers so they half assed his origin.

Last edited:
Hopefully, he got all the preaching out and the threat isn’t some teenager. Maybe they can even show him being approved for a loan to show some character growth?
To be fair the original plot was different and I think the villain too. Changed it cuz I guess it was too close to Covid/pandemic.

It’s all but guaranteed Wanda shows up in the Agatha show given the last time we saw Agatha she was imprisoned by Wanda.

Not sure what dude is thinking :lol:

So.....Daredevil gonna help Jen get the blood back?

And... I guess "HulkKing" is the big bad in this show?
Noticed that's who the dude was texting at the end. Guess the blood is for him?

PO

So.....Daredevil gonna help Jen get the blood back?

And... I guess "HulkKing" is the big bad in this show?
Noticed that's who the dude was texting at the end. Guess the blood is for him?

PO
you aint notice Hulk King in one of the last end tags?

you aint notice Hulk King in one of the last end tags?

I did, but the communication with him this episode leads me to believe the blood is for him etc.

Last episode I was thinking maybe he was the middleman for the sample, which still could be the case, but with Jen's date taking pics of Jen asleep etc, i just feel he is the leader of that incel group & wants to take it to fight Jen/& they feel more "deserving" of being a Hulk.

So was just trying to create some conversation on what everyone else thought was gonna happen on the final 2 episodes.

PO

Last edited:
Is Hulk King an original character?

Where’s old Bruce, Captain Marvel, or Thor to battle these Patriot Hulks?

You’d think the plot would be a group of Karen’s who want the blood.

I did, but the communication with him this episode leads me to believe the blood is for him etc.

Last episode I was thinking maybe he was the middleman for the sample, which still could be the case, but with Jen's date taking pics of Jen asleep etc, i just feel he is the leader of that incel group & wants to take it to fight Jen/& they feel more "deserving" of being a Hulk.

So was just trying to create some conversation on what everyone else thought was gonna happen on the final 2 episodes.

PO
yea im thinking its The Leader honestly ever since the Wrecking Crew tried to take her blood a few eps back then the Cap:NWO announcement with his casting was revealed.

i think the name is just for the show but i also think its a play on the comics. theres a King Hulk and Hulkling.

Hulkling would be interesting since hes half Kree, half Skrull and we are getting Secret Invasion soon.

i kinda still think its The Leader though.

Bruce is in Sakaar, Capt M is likely dealing with the Skrull invasion thats about to happen and Thor seems to still be finding himself along with Love.

I don't ever remember a HulkKing in the comics. Pretty sure its something new for the show/MCU. Maybe what alleyzonjay alleyzonjay said.

PO

yea im thinking its The Leader honestly ever since the Wrecking Crew tried to take her blood a few eps back then the Cap:NWO announcement with his casting was revealed.

Yeah, I said earlier in this thread, if this show followed the comics, the Leader might end up being the "big bad". But, who knows with this show though. :lol:

PO

Back
Top Bottom