WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

as washed as he is, he does have a good point but not everyone as he pointed out.

Its not a good point at all.

Sounds ignorant and shallow.

Seems every popular director that cant adapt simply watched one MCU movie and passed judgement on all of them. Neither James nor Marty nor Francis watched the entire Infinity Saga (cuz their grandkids forced them to) and came to those conclusions.

Some BP2 stuff leaked on Twitter today. World Premiere is tomorrow in Hollywood. Ya'll be safe. :nerd:

Only thing I saw.....

No Doctor Doom appearance or Latveria mention in the movie. Only one mid credit scene (no post credit scene)

PO

1666741530795.jpeg

Some BP2 stuff leaked on Twitter today. World Premiere is tomorrow in Hollywood. Ya'll be safe. :nerd:

Only thing I saw.....

No Doctor Doom appearance or Latveria mention in the movie. Only one mid credit scene (no post credit scene)

PO
I believe they typically hold back a post credit scene on premier night. At least I believe they have in the past.

Its not a good point at all.

Sounds ignorant and shallow.

Seems every popular director that cant adapt simply watched one MCU movie and passed judgement on all of them. Neither James nor Marty nor Francis watched the entire Infinity Saga (cuz their grandkids forced them to) and came to those conclusions.
Well in his defense , he might have seen a bad one which he could have a point. Although as I mentioned, not every mcu movie is that bad although one can only hope the trend doesn't g towards that direction.

Not that his point is entirely wrong, but I can't stand when people who don't know the full arc of Phase 1-3 compare it to just "a comic book movie" or anything else DC like it wasn't a decade long story through several movies. There were relationships developed within the characters but also the audience. Can't be a snob all the time.

Are we ever going to hear from White Vision again?
Good question.

I’m sure things will begin to converge in phase 5. And he’ll probably be featured in the Avengers’ movies (whoever are Avengers now).

Captain Marvel
War Machine
Hulk
Captain America
Thor
Hawkeye

What about Scarlet Witch?

Back
Top Bottom