WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Yeah, I don't know what projects they will be, but it's pretty likely we see Kang variants show up in a lot of projects starting next year.

The casual MCU fan knows nothing about this character, so they have to flesh out his importance and capabilities throughout the projects so the viewer understand why he's the big bad come Secret Wars.

AM3 & Loki 2 is confirmed, but I'm interested to see where else they can plug him in. Armor Wars?

PO

Yea seeing this would be incredible on screen

20221024_131309.jpg
Would love to see all these other Kang variants. Iron Lad would be interesting too.

Finally, some serious looking MCU stuff again with this and BP2.

Need to see a better look at his fit though. Comic Kang look corny AF compared to other villains designs:lol:

Finally, some serious looking MCU stuff again with this and BP2.

Need to see a better look at his fit though. Comic Kang look corny AF compared to other villains designs:lol:
Why do you think his outfit is corny?

Is it the color scheme?

I mean Doctor Doom rocking armor and a dress. They’ve changed Doctor Octopus plenty of time. King Pin in Hawaiian shirt is wack. Prefer the Suit.

CF345A5F-C7C9-406D-9CD5-0DDDBDC1332F.jpeg

47DD7414-6280-4BDA-8314-018DC382F534.jpeg

Maybe it’s the 90’s Bucks colored Roman outfit and hooker boots for me. Looks like they added an armor aesthetic for the movie so that’s already a step in the right direction.

I hope they reference/explain how each “Kang” variant is different and who is who. Maybe by their costume or something.

I’m watching these YouTube videos talking about how Kang in AM3 is so bad and I’m thinking “but in Loki he was trying to save the multiverse!” Lol

The original BP2 trailer with Marley’s No a woman No Cry and Kendrick Lamar’s Alright?

Definitely one of the most emotional evocative trailers (for a super hero movie no less).

I think Quantumania sort of hits different. Similar to how the black community was geeked for the Original Black Panther. Whereas, Avengers and comic fans were geeked for Infinity War.

damn, BP2 trailers did nothing to you?

once that bob marley song hits, it feels im being punched in the chest already
I agree with you. I felt like BP2 trailer was emotional and made me realize Chad is gone. I did get excited for a bit but then was overcome with sadness. Ehhhh iono BP2 trailer jus hits different.

I’m jus excited to see Johnathan Majors as Kang & the Quantum Realm thought that was the best part in Antman & The Wasp.

Man, that would be a wonderful tie-in tbh. :pimp:

Once they were sitting on the 10 rings in Ms. Marvel, I was like these rings/bangles etc HAVE to be important earlier in the thread. Almost Infinity Stone like given Wong's PC scene in Shang Chi.

Which btw now that we have that screen capture from today's trailer, the QR could be the where the message the "beacon" was sending something too. :nerd:

PO

Back
Top Bottom