WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

you got to click on that to see...

nakie.png

Aiming to watch the movie Friday night. Still good seats available in good theaters for me.

PO

Probably also see this on Friday during the day since I'm off work. Let's just hope that 2hr 41 min runtime isn't full of filler. Is this the second longest Marvel movie?

Probably also see this on Friday during the day since I'm off work. Let's just hope that 2hr 41 min runtime isn't full of filler. Is this the second longest Marvel movie?
All this talk about a Chadwick Boseman tribute, it would be WILDLY disrespectful to have that and a bunch of “filler”.

After seeing the souvenir popcorn tubs at both I’m kinda mad we got tickets to Cinemark instead of AMC :lol:

Supposedly, Tom Holland is working out a new deal to return as Peter Parker/Spider-Man. But reddit says the deal will not include any appearances to any of the Disney+ content.

Just give them the opportunity to mention Spidey and all things related to him in the series. I would love for him to tie-in to DD:Born Again and Spider-Man 4, but idk.

We'll just wait and see.

Supposedly, Tom Holland is working out a new deal to return as Peter Parker/Spider-Man. But reddit says the deal will not include any appearances to any of the Disney+ content.

Just give them the opportunity to mention Spidey and all things related to him in the series. I would love for him to tie-in to DD:Born Again and Spider-Man 4, but idk.

We'll just wait and see.
He won’t be in Spider man 4????

looks like 3 spidey appearances in the MCU and then three appearances in 3 sony movies but not necessarily solo films (so venom, spiderwoman, silk, morbhin time, etc…)

looks like 3 spidey appearances in the MCU and then three appearances in 3 sony movies but not necessarily solo films (so venom, spiderwoman, silk, morbhin time, etc…)

The fact that they can't mention anything related to Spidey in the live-action Disney+ shows is lightweight annoying.

The hope he would have a storyline with Daredevil would be amazing.

And yes, we would all love for him to have another trilogy. Wouldn't want him to just show up in the major films with know what he's been up to after NWH.

They teased the symbiote in NWH so please give me out of high school Pete dealing with that. Really want a tone shift for his next movies.

They teased the symbiote in NWH so please give me out of high school Pete dealing with that. Really want a tone shift for his next movies.
He's out of high school for sure because MJ and Ned was off to MIT, and Pete had a GED study guide at the end of NWH.

Back
Top Bottom