WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Won't be able to catch Wakanda Forever until next week.

Y'all enjoy.

Until then....

eddie-murphy-coming-to-america.gif

Cancelled my tickets for the late showing tonight. Worked my day off and I've been napping since. I know my washed self ain't making it through an 11pm showing
Breh, I just cancelled ours too :lol: I was relegated to a bum theater further out and I don't think my washed self would have had a good time. Weekend is booked with plans so I won't get to watch until Monday or Tuesday

Breh, I just cancelled ours too :lol: I was relegated to a bum theater further out and I don't think my washed self would have had a good time. Weekend is booked with plans so I won't get to watch until Monday or Tuesday
Got my Monday tickets booked lmao

Cancelled my tickets for the late showing tonight. Worked my day off and I've been napping since. I know my washed self ain't making it through an 11pm showing

I was really just bout to get some 11PM tickets till reality hit.

There were 3 characters I wanted to be the next bp. The trailers kinda showed who it was and it was who I didn't want. Not sure if that character can be the lead of a franchise.
Pretty sure they're reworking the franchise so it can be more of an ensemble thing than one main lead spearheading it.

Y'all making me feel bad.

This is real life coming fast for our washed selves :lol:

20 years ago our younger selves are roasting our older selves for this.

Y'all making me feel bad.

This is real life coming fast for our washed selves :lol:

20 years ago our younger selves are roasting our older selves for this.
I have two older brothers, 8 and 12 years older, and I've been noticing with them the last several years because we've always seen big movies, especially Marvel movies together that the later showings have been tough. And I'm on sleep patrol. Or I got a peek down and give him a nudge if I see them dozing off. Anything past 8:00 and I'd be doubtful if they can make it through the end of the movie. I am there now. I know this pain

Coogler just solidified himself as cinematic royalty.

Taking the Shuri character and turning her into someone we care about and someone who can carry a film? Being handed Chadwick’s untimely death and being forced to turn water into wine?

He’s an alchemist. And the portrayals of Namor and RiRi? Top notch. I’m actually looking forward to the Ironheart series now.

This basically should have been the start of Phase 5 because the quality was several levels above everything else that came before it in Phase 4.

Last edited:
Damn that was heavy af.

Not gonna lie I was ready to be extra emotional and cry lol but I appreciate that they made the movie to stand on its own while still allowing the characters and the audience to grieve/mourn.

Like a lot of MCU movies it was pretty slow but picked up a lot in the second act.

He dropped the “M” word :emoji_fire: he’s gonna be a good antagonist in the future.

We getting da real Black Panther in 15 years :wow: Prince T’Challa Toussaint🔥

Last edited:
I have two older brothers, 8 and 12 years older, and I've been noticing with them the last several years because we've always seen big movies, especially Marvel movies together that the later showings have been tough. And I'm on sleep patrol. Or I got a peek down and give him a nudge if I see them dozing off. Anything past 8:00 and I'd be doubtful if they can make it through the end of the movie. I am there now. I know this pain
Good thing I got in the habit of watching matinees.

That's my plan this Sunday. Gonna make sure to get all the sleep Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom