WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Just a thought. What if we got Captain Punisher when he took the mantle. I’d be all for it. I can see where it would t work being Disney and all. But just like Werewolf by Night, they can accomplish that in a 6 series
We not getting that.

It’d be too on point to make Captain America a sociopathic mass murdering white man.

1690060469391.jpeg

Falcon needs a power-up.. Shuri might too.

Strange and spider-man most likable still on the squad, but I think strange too busy doing multiverse stuff and Holland contract might be up sooner than later.. Save us x-men

Marvels end credits better be Carol saving a plane from crashing and she gets ambushed, drained, almost killed by Rogue and Mystique to get this X-Men/mutants storyline started.

Kamala is already a mutant, they should of just did the Rogue/Mystique/Carol Danvers saga than Rona the Jobber.

Thats Carol Danvers best storyline imo. One of the best character backstories for both Rogue and Mystique too.

If Sam doesn’t have the Steve serum his suit gotta be enhanced with the super strength agility etc

That's been my whole thing with Sam. Now ain't the time to be Natty. Take the Drugs already if you're gonna handle these upcoming threats. Maybe Shuri can whip up some synthetic cocktail for him because right now, he ain't him.

I think Sam will be the strategist of the group. The ladies will do the heavy lifting, so to speak. If we still on that wave.
I can see that. Use his military background in that aspect. Danvers technically has that too before the Kree took her, so I see why they’d want her too.

As much as I don't want it to, I can't help but feel like this movie is going to be a flop box office wise. The entire trailer feels like an episode rather than a movie.
Definitely think it has flop potential. The overall premise feels very cookie cutter and campy, similar to the early generation of comic book movies.

There’s so much cosmic lore out there and Marvel refuses to explore it further. Does the MCU have some “no compete” clause in place with the Star Wars cinematic universe?

Definitely think it has flop potential. The overall premise feels very cookie cutter and campy, similar to the early generation of comic book movies.

There’s so much cosmic lore out there and Marvel refuses to explore it further. Does the MCU have some “no compete” clause in place with the Star Wars cinematic universe?
How much further do you want to go? We already dealing with the Kree and Skrulls now. If we go any further, its either going to be super obscure or its going to require the X-Men. With all the talk of "fatigue", I dont think they can pull another GotG again.

secret invasion finale tomorrow (at midnight) and i hope they tell us how long rhodeys been a skrull

i figure he was still human in civil war because no way that crash happens to him and he goes to the hospital and they dont draw blood from him and see that its not green

and i think thats the easiest and best way to identify skrulls, use one of those blood pricking things to make sure the bloods red

secret invasion finale tomorrow (at midnight) and i hope they tell us how long rhodeys been a skrull

i figure he was still human in civil war because no way that crash happens to him and he goes to the hospital and they dont draw blood from him and see that its not green

and i think thats the easiest and best way to identify skrulls, use one of those blood pricking things to make sure the bloods red
Or they can do what my girl Sonya does and cut a finger or shoot at their hand :pimp:

i dont think fury would want to do that to every avengers every time he sees them or when anyone enters the avengers compound :lol:
1690255499730.gif

I was hoping he did something like that at the hospital when he confronted Skhrodey

But in all honesty I think Rhodey became a skrull sometime after endgame. Where he was left on his own after tony died.

Back
Top Bottom