WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

1689971114381.jpeg

people who went to SDCC got an early link (offline now, i think) https://kith.com/collections/earlyaccess-kith-for-marvel-early-access

my friend was there and i wanted the chair so he shot me the link so i was able to see the full collection. shoe designs are @ random

thought it was gonna be up the whole time so i didn't save anything but here are some pics off twitter

F1cYxQbWYAA3F0m

F1amqIIaIAAmGKr

thanks

i hope it releases online in the near future, id love to pick up some pieces in the collection

im gon pass on the shoes because i dont like the randomness but the trading card is a nice touch

Bucky gonna be leading the Thunderbolts he’s not gonna waste his time with a bunch of do-gooders

Clearly good player with subpar teammates constantly letting him down

And we’ll consider bucky going into winter soldier mode CP0 and his constantly hitting dudes in the nuts

Zemo gonna say some magic Russian words and Bucky's hamstring gonna explode.

Or the Clipp, I mean Thunderbolts curse is broken and they win the top team title.

I believe in WestBuck.

Just a thought. What if we got Captain Punisher when he took the mantle. I’d be all for it. I can see where it would not work being Disney and all. But just like Werewolf by Night, they can accomplish that in a 6 series

Back
Top Bottom