WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I'm hoping that Marvel considers adding Blue Marvel into the Avengers after it's core members move on(and contracts end). The character has tons of potential and is a powerhouse that can match the likes of Sentry, Thor and other top-tier heroes.

[h1]Quote:[/h1]
[h1]Captain America: Civil War Trailer Screens at Cleveland Film Event[/h1]
At a special event hosted by Cleveland Film, the Russo Brothers, directors of Captain America: The Winter Soldier and the upcoming Captain America: Civil War (not to mention the two-part Avengers: Infinity War that's coming further down the line), chatted with fans and organizers in their hometown.

They also reportedly brought along the Captain America: Civil War trailer that's rumored to be held until Disney's Star Wars: The Force Awakens hits theaters, and some fans are offering up their descriptions of the trailer. From those descriptions, it sounds like it's the same trailer, or extremely close to it, that was shown at the D23 Expo back in August 2015.

Like at D23, the trailer features Falcon with his robotic Redwing, a fight with Crossbones, an extended chat between Cap, Bucky, and Falcon, the introduction of Ant-Man to the Avengers, and finally a big throwdown between two Avengers teams.

It's still unclear whether this is the cut that will be shown in theaters (and online), or if they merely used the D23 Expo trailer since this was another special event, but it's still interesting to note that the Russos are trotting this footage out there to a more general public.

http://comicbook.com/2015/11/07/captain-america-civil-war-trailer-screens-at-cleveland-film-even/
Doctor Strange Rumored Plot
The "Doctor Strange" movie actually starts much earlier than anyone expected, opening in 1968 Kathmandu where some Zealots of dark magic manage to open a portal to another dimension. Leading them is a character named Kaecilius, a name taken from a character associated with Baron Mordo in the Marvel Comics.

We leave the mystery of magic in the 1960s behind to catch up with brilliant Stephen Strange in modern day New York operating on a gunshot wound. He's a brilliant surgeon who is a bit arrogant until one night, while chatting on the phone, he clips his car, causing an accident that damages his hands. 

After several surgeries from Dr. Nicodemus West, Strange's hands still aren't healed enough to return to being a doctor. An encounter with magic (and sub-atomic particles) leads him on a journey to find the Ancient One (Tilda Swinton), and when he finds her, she initially refuses to teach him. 

That's what they're filming right now in Nepal, as there will be a scene in the movie where Cumberbatch's Strange gets his now-wild facial hair under control, and shaves it down to the classic Doctor Strange facial hair we're all expecting.

Last edited:
Trailer description is basically the D23 stuff and it's coming from reddit so take it as you may.

supposedly the same footage they showed at APCC too

Last edited:
I'm hoping that Marvel considers adding Blue Marvel into the Avengers after it's core members move on(and contracts end). The character has tons of potential and is a powerhouse that can match the likes of Sentry, Thor and other top-tier heroes.

That being said, I hope to God they never bring Sentry into the MCU. Son is trash :smh: :smh: :smh:

His mental problems (at least I think it's mental problems) make him interesting to me. I don't really know too much about him, admittedly.

He has a lot of cool elements to him; the whole concept that he was so powerful and such a threat he had to erase everyone's memories so he could be forgotten, the Void which you can really dig in to (I mean imagine if Batman was secretly the Joker and didn't know it?), his mental problems which again if you dig in to you don't even a need the Void cuz you got a guy who took a super drug that gave him powers that scared him so much he gave way to a personality that could take on the burden for him all the while having a pretty dark origin.

Levels on levels to the homey Bob :smokin

Last edited:
It is the hat and it is the same as in art work, the same logo behind Doc Strange.

Last edited:
I like Sienna Miller as an actor overall but not for CM.

With that old Dr. Strange movie posted it reminds me some time last week I caught some of the Dolph Lundgren Punisher :lol: :smh: So bad. Frank fighting a bunch of slow *** ninjas. Fight scenes were so bad. Ninjas couldn't even get the proper all black ninja look. Wearing ski masks and thermals :lol: :smh:

It is the hat and it is the same as in art work, the same logo behind Doc Strange.
Dr. Strange is a huge basketball fan.

That he'd design one of his windows in to one is cool :lol:

Last edited:
Lego Captain America Civil War sets might contain potential spoilers but also keep in mind that they have also been wrong like grey Hulk in AoU and some other things they got wrong with IM3.

But you can speculate anyways...

March release:
Cap CW set 1: Crossbones Van,
Crossbones, Black Widow, Falcon (More to be revealed)

Cap CW set 2: Panther Jet,
Black Panther (More to be revealed)

Cap CW set 3: Airport,
Giant-Man, Ant-Man, (More to be revealed)

Now there are also 2 other sets rumored for another half of 2016

Cap CW set 4: This will probably contain a spoiler (Spidey?) hence why they release it later in the year

Doctor Strange: Only known thing about this set is that Stephen Strange will be in it in his movie attire.

Back
Top Bottom