WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Sounds to me like Bradley just doesn't know what's going on :lol: I feel like he would be the last to know about the movie. :lol:

That was my first guess too :smokin

Still doubt Bradley would know

Last edited:
Gunns quick

James Gunn [emoji]10004[/emoji] @JamesGunn

In response to all the stories coming out, Bradley Cooper didn’t reveal anything. He just got the script and hasn’t read it yet. I promise.
11:36 AM - 9 Nov 2015

I mean its possible since Cooper has been out promoting his current flop. It could have been delivered but he may not have opened it yet til he'd got time to read through the whole thing, it's not so far fetch. I mean in the end he is just providing his voice, he doesn't really seem like a comic book geek that would get excited by the script that he just has to read it right away.

What's weirder to me is Vin Diesel got the script and was commenting about it too :lol:

Why give that guy the script when he has the same line the whole damn movie? Just tell him to show up to the recording studio.

I thought vin diesel is actually a nerd. Dont quote me but I am pretty sure he plays D&D. I'm sure he got the script because he would be excited about it.

Yeah I think Vin would actually read the script right away, hell I wouldn't even be surprised if dude bugged Gunn every day to get the script. Dude spent like hours saying "I Am Groot" in different ways for gods sake. :lol: Wouldn't be susprised if he spent more time in the studio than Cooper.

Cooper is cool and all but I just don't think he is that excited about it, probably happy to be doing voice work in his sweats and then just continues to bang Irina every day.

Lego Captain America Civil War sets might contain potential spoilers but also keep in mind that they have also been wrong like grey Hulk in AoU and some other things they got wrong with IM3.

But you can speculate anyways...

March release:
Cap CW set 1: Crossbones Van,
Crossbones, Black Widow, Falcon (More to be revealed)

Cap CW set 2: Panther Jet,
Black Panther (More to be revealed)

Cap CW set 3: Airport,
Giant-Man, Ant-Man, (More to be revealed)

Now there are also 2 other sets rumored for another half of 2016

Cap CW set 4: This will probably contain a spoiler (Spidey?) hence why they release it later in the year

Doctor Strange: Only known thing about this set is that Stephen Strange will be in it in his movie attire.

What were they wrong with on IM3?

Grey hulk was supposed to be in AOU but they didn't want to confuse the audience.. Scarlett witch was supposed to unleash the multiple personalities side of the character

Last edited:
Yup, grey Hulk was suppose to be in the film but plans changed and while technically not wrong on toys behalf, it definitely was a "spoiler" at the time that never happened in the film.

And for IM3, iirc they got some outdoor boat battle with Extremis-Killian (though I remember him looking more like a zombie in the lego form :lol: ) that never happened and some vehicle that was supposed to be used by the Mandarin that wasn't on the film.

I thought vin diesel is actually a nerd. Dont quote me but I am pretty sure he plays D&D. I'm sure he got the script because he would be excited about it.
He's definitely a nerd but that's not necessarily a reason to give him the script. I highly doubt it's so and so would really like to read this let me send it to him :lol:

He got the script cuz he's apart of the cast even if it's just voice work for a cgi character that says the same thing over and over.

I was just pointing out and making fun of there's no reason to really give a guy the script for a movie he has minimal involvement. In his spare time he still lobbys for some other Marvel role :lol:
Cooper is cool and all but I just don't think he is that excited about it, probably happy to be doing voice work in his sweats and then just continues to bang Irina every day.
Cuz it's voice work. Award nominated actors don't take that stuff seriously :lol: At best it's easy and a nice check and it might be fun if they don't have to keep repeating the same lines to get it right.

He'd have a totally different attitude and approach if he was Star-Lord.

Last edited:
Vin is good enough at portraying a CG character who only says 3 words, but is a competent enough actor to portray character whose entire gimmick is that he DOESN'T speak?

Last edited:
I honestly don't know how good he'd be with the facial expressions mask on or off and it's MCU so it'd mostly be off. Plus he'd be almost 50 by then or close to it? Marvel looks like they're trying to make Inhumans their next hit franchise. I'm betting most of the royal family are in their mid to late 30s except Crystal.

To be fair who would be a great actor for a character that doesnt speak? And I am saying this as a guy who hates Vin Diesel. I guess I'll just have to trust Marvel's judgement because I cant think of one actor that I am 100% confident would kill that role.

I feel that Tom Hardy did great with his facial expressions as Bane. Just seeing his eyes alone gets you.

Not sure there are many muscle bound dudes who could do it though.

Mad Max is my fave movie of the year. Surprised I forgot Hardy.

So the one person we can think of has already confirmed that he has an upcoming role with DC

I don't think his role is part of the DCEU though, I am sure he could do it if schedule permits it.

I also think there should be other talented enough actors that will do well in that role, there just aren't many chances for actors to show they can act with just their expressions the whole film.

There are also those who will likely not fit the bill like Hanks, DiCaprio, Pitt, DDL, etc... that could do it if they were younger or would do big franchise films.

The Joe Mangoeaieoauaoeulo dude could probably do a good enough job. Or Hardy's co-star in Warrior, Edgerton I think, dude could probably pull it off.

To be fair who would be a great actor for a character that doesnt speak? And I am saying this as a guy who hates Vin Diesel. I guess I'll just have to trust Marvel's judgement because I cant think of one actor that I am 100% confident would kill that role.
I totally get what you're saying here. I just gotta assume there's some actor(s) that's a good fit for the role. There's just gonna be something about their face that makes it all works.

I'll leave it up to Feige to get it right.

There is the possibility they kind of unfortunately downplay Blackbolt for Medusa and it isn't like the best fit or w/e.

I'm not a hater but I don't know anything about JJ and this trailer didn't do much for me. Can somebody aware me of what I'm missing here?

As a comic book reader and fan of Alias, I'm excited for this series.

For others it's the fact that Daredevil was so great, they expect another great series here.

Back
Top Bottom