WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Tdogg why you not in the AoS thread lol

i only saw it one time on general 1st page and forgot to subscribe to it. plus Im usually late watching the shows I have dvr'd and NT has no chill on the spoilers.

i'll join in since im finally caught up now tho

decided to watch some animated marvel movies, since I've never seen one. Always preferred DC. Saw Ultimate Avengers 1 and 2. Not watching another animated marvel movie ever again. :smh: The difference in quality is jarring.

You set yourself up for a bad time friend. Marvel Animated films are usually ***. That being said, the Planet Hulk adaptation was alright. That Next Avengers film from a few years back with the team's kids was charming in it's way, and I wouldn't have minded seeing a comic made for it. But by ad by the greatest animated Marvel film is Hulk Vs.

Flashpoint, Under the Red Hood, All-Star Superman, Superman Vs. The Elite, Justice League Doom and Crisis on Two Earths, all classics :smokin

I just hope the live-action movies capture the glory of the JLA that has been immortalized in the animated movies, Young Justice, and JLU

Last edited:
So I heard ronda rousey got knocked out. She finna quit mma and become Ms. Marvel for sure now :nerd:

Somewhere Shogun probably happy fappin to the results of that fight

Last edited:
So I heard ronda rousey got knocked out. She finna quit mma and become Ms. Marvel for sure now :nerd:

Just watched the fight.

we joke about this, but if yall dont think Ronda is about to be 100x MORE popular after losing yall crazy.

she got to that level of popularity where it was starting to get villainous (ask Tom Brady) and people were dying to see her get ........"humbled"

she's about to be on mad commercials about coming back, and being ready for the next fight and perseverance etc. etc. (See Derrick Rose and RG3).

And then Marvel is going to come along with that Script like here. Win your next fight and it's yours.

Just watched the fight.

we joke about this, but if yall dont think Ronda is about to be 100x MORE popular after losing yall crazy.

she got to that level of popularity where it was starting to get villainous (ask Tom Brady) and people were dying to see her get ........"humbled"

she's about to be on mad commercials about coming back, and being ready for the next fight and perseverance etc. etc. (See Derrick Rose and RG3).

And then Marvel is going to come along with that Script like here. Win your next fight and it's yours.

650x366

Just watched the fight.

Honestly only Rousey fans care like that.

:lol: @ her being 100x more popular. To who? MMA fans?

All this stuff you're talking about I wasn't even aware of. She was the Tom Brady of women's MMA? :lol:

:rofl: @ any of that prompting Marvel to offer her anything. That would be such a massive fail.

Last edited:
Who do you think shes popular with now......
All the non mma fans that like her and her story.. all the people hoping she does well again.

You cant possibly truly in your heart believe her only fans are MMA fans

Youmust think all sport specific stars are only popular to thier sport fans....

Why do you hate the rock bro

Last edited:
I won't kill myself, I ain't her daddy. I won't watch any movies she's in because i'm a good person and I don't support evil. Would suck since I watch all the marvel movies.

You cant possibly truly in your heart believe her only fans are MMA fans

Youmust think all sport specific stars are only popular to thier sport fans....
For the most part yeah.

What other fans of her out there? Dudes who want to smash? Girls who want to be like her? What other appeal does she have that would give her a whole other basis to have fans?

Why do you hate the rock bro
The Rock is an actual star.

The WWF/WWE aint nothing but play fighting and acting. He honed his craft there and then took it to movies where's he doing real well. I was a fan of wrestling which led to me being a fan of him. That's how it works. I was big enough fan to follow him to his movies.

You can't compare Rousey to him. At least wait until she has a longer list of movies to show a track record and growing fan base. Especially before you start saying she's the person Marvel is going to chose for their first solo female superhero movie.

Back
Top Bottom