WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

My dude Batista's acting > the rock's acting
the rock is great in movies on charisma alone, hes just fun to watch

in the new bond movie and GoTG batista really transformed into his characters, I have never watched the rock on screen and not thought of him as the rock

^^^ Yeah It'll be interesting to see where Bautista goes from here role wise(obviously not counting Guardians 2) I read when he got the role of Drax he was incredibly intimidated to be in a film with actual actors so he signed up for lessons immediately, I hear he's incredibly dedicated to the craft and in these 2 (mainstream) roles it definitely shows.

Bautista is pretty good. He could be better at acting than the Rock. The Rock is a good actor but he's not so good that it's out of the question that Bautista could be better. For sure, both are the best actors from their field. We just need a bigger sample size to judge Bautista's acting better.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Blunt the same height as your girl Ronda though and it's film, RDJ is like 5'6 in real life but looks taller in the movies

Marvel can easily get her weight up a lil bit and make her look cut, all 3 Chris's in the MCU weren't looking like their characters fit wise when they got casted

I feel like if marvel had the opportunity they would've made Scarlett Captain Marvel in stead of black widow.

the only real choice in my heart for captain Marvel. let's kill her off AOS and blonde her hair up.
View media item 1789923

Wild Card
Can diet her down and put more muscle on her... bam.
I'll also take her as she-hulk if need be.
View media item 1789928

Chasten looking good in that poster.

Charlize always looks good except her role in monster, I still haven't seen that movie. My favorite roles of hers were in The Devil's Advocate because she did full frontal and her as MR. F on Arrested Development because they were some of the funniest episodes i've seen on a tv show.

^^^ Yeah It'll be interesting to see where Bautista goes from here role wise(obviously not counting Guardians 2) I read when he got the role of Drax he was incredibly intimidated to be in a film with actual actors so he signed up for lessons immediately, I hear he's incredibly dedicated to the craft and in these 2 (mainstream) roles it definitely shows.
Yeah, this is what I really liked hearing about him. Apparently, he was very humble and took any and all advice from directors, his co-stars, etc.

Although he only had one word in Spectre, his scenes were great, especially when he was washing Bond.

I've said it before and I'll say it again

Charlize is my #1 vote for Enchantress.
Kate Beckinsale is my #2

Charlize as Enchantress :smokin

Rousey is fugly. Simple as that. Nothing more needs to be said about her regarding ANY movie role.

Was telling one of my friends that the other day and dude would not stop defending her. "Well she gets punched in the face for a living", as if that changes the point in the slightest.

Lol at Chastain being mistaken for Bryce Dallas Howard. Common mistake.

To me, Bryce Dallas Howard is clearly prettier.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom