WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

:lol: @ them having their big superhero showdown on an airport runway. Little kids get to see their idol Captain America getting washed while boarding their flight to Disneyland

Last edited:
I know it was just like 3 seconds, but I already like this new Spidey. We needed to replace that last one ASAP.

Also. Team Iron Man, let's go babaaay! :pimp: :pimp:

AaxL7fU.gif
why is WS running at them and not 100 feet back getting headshots? 

In their quest to join the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Tom Holland and Jon Bernthal went to some very interesting lengths. Talking to New York Daily News recently, the Daredevil star confirmed that they shot some audition scenes together to send in to Marvel in a bid to convince them they were the right choices to play Spider-Man and Frank Castle.

"We were making tapes from Ireland in the process of getting him cast in Spider-Man and then he and I made a tape for The Punisher," the actor explains.

"During this independent movie that we did in Ireland we were constantly making tapes for Marvel — just acting together. These tapes definitely do exist, you can call Marvel and ask for it, but that’s like breaking into Fort Knox."

Well I think their purpose isn't to kill, if that were the case then i think both sides could come up with better way to attack each other. Out of those feuds, if the suspected reason why BP is after SW what we've been speculating, then that is probably the only one I could see one wanting to kill the other.

Yeah the plan ain't to murk each other :lol:

Just rough each other up a bit and tell the losers "aye, you were wrong. Sit in the corner."

What gets me about the last gif the most is right when it's cut you just gotta assume they filmed that on green screen cuz they're 2ft apart right when it stops and at that point you should be throwing a punch or a kick :lol:

It looks like they about to run right through each other.

I was more curious where Spidey was hiding and where he came from up top considering they're in the middle of the airfield and Cap not noticing :lol:

Would be hilarious if Hawkeye just run straight through the collision ..and just kept running :lol:

Last edited:
I was more curious where Spidey was hiding and where he came from up top considering they're in the middle of the airfield and Cap not noticing :lol:
This too :lol:

They made it seem like he made one jump and did one swing (off what?) and landed but there was a lot of open space. Just seems like nobody saw him running behind TeamCap to ambush them that entire time :lol:

just saw the trailer earlier this afternoon

knew spiderman was gonna in the movie and its good to see him in the last few seconds of the trailer

although looks like a mediocre job on his cgi

Back
Top Bottom