WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

these dudes just going straight into fighting?

no way they could have had any prefight banter from a quarter mile away 

From another part of the trailer, it seems like they fight then stop and talk with all the banter, part of the scene where BW is behind Cap.

I was more curious where Spidey was hiding and where he came from up top considering they're in the middle of the airfield and Cap not noticing :lol:

I was more curious where Spidey was hiding and where he came from up top considering they're in the middle of the airfield and Cap not noticing :lol:
This too :lol:

They made it seem like he made one jump and did one swing (off what?) and landed but there was a lot of open space. Just seems like nobody saw him running behind TeamCap to ambush them that entire time :lol:
Overhang at the airport perhaps?

View media item 1946821

View media item 1946645View media item 1946646View media item 1946647

AaxL7fU.gif

We really should be grateful as hell for this, because 20 years ago no one would've thought we'd ever be seeing something like this on the big screen. :smokin Looks ******* amazing.

rfx45 rfx45 Kate Beckinsale though :smokin My future third wife. :tongue: Would absolutely love her as Captain Marvel.

I've literally watched the trailer 20 times, at least.

I can't wait. Watching the 7pm showing on opening night Thursday and really thinking of asking for the day off that Friday so I can watch it a second time too. :lol:

And if I really like it, might call out that Sunday to watch it a third time :rofl:

What a time to be alive

Last edited:
I was more curious where Spidey was hiding and where he came from up top considering they're in the middle of the airfield and Cap not noticing
laugh.gif
I know it's a movie, and we might be nitpicking at this point...but 
laugh.gif

captain-america-civil-war-new-trailer-image-69-600x246.png
captain-america-civil-war-new-trailer-image-70-600x246.png

Last edited:

We really should be grateful as hell for this, because 20 years ago no one would've thought we'd ever be seeing something like this on the big screen. :smokin Looks ******* amazing.

rfx45 rfx45 Kate Beckinsale though :smokin My future third wife. :tongue: Would absolutely love her as Captain Marvel.

Man we're so spoiled. This **** is amazing but there's still all the whining. Fam I done seent a black president, the rise of regular non ratchet white chicks with *** and Marvel civil war on screen. Oh what a time.

I find it weird that the only time we see Don Cheadle's face is after he get's shot down.

He must not be in the film alot?

Back
Top Bottom