WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

punisher is lit 
pimp.gif

I think Marvel just needed a way to get rid of QS since Fox is also using him. Although both of them can use the character I think they didn't want to cause confusion for the casual fans that don't know the difference between Fox and Marvel by using the same character under different studios. It seems like they compromised by Fox running with QS and Marvel with SW.

best cap suit to date:

still don't get why he needs a helmet.. also they really got him rocking the Puerto rican flag

Quicksilver overpowered? fambs speedsters can run back and forth through time and alternate realities. It is what it is.

Quicksilver overpowered? fambs speedsters can run back and forth through time and alternate realities. It is what it is.

That's just the kind of stuff the mcu should stay away from.

I think they know too. Guys like Thor and SW and QS were underpowered for a reason.

that's not completely true. Flash can but it's still something super taxing on his body hr can do like once in a while.

Don't forget qs is about the speed of sound.

Comic book Quicksilver explicitly stated he was hitting multiple times the speed of sound as a teenager. Dude was accused of being lazy during battles when the fact was he was moving so fast nobody saw him.

MCU Quicksilver is a scrub point blank period

Real quick...What is Quicksilver currently doing in the comic book universe? lol

You're thinking of Flash. Quicksilver's never really had that power, outside of a run-in with the Terrigen Mists from the Inhumans, which he quickly lost. Though regardless, comic Quicksilver is leagues beyond the MCU version. Son was getting tired from saving people during AoU :smh:

Real quick...What is Quicksilver currently doing in the comic book universe? lol

Last story I remember with Pietro and Wanda had them looking int their parentage (again) after the dumb reveal that Magneto wasn't their real father.

^ As far as who their parents are, it's the Maximoffs like they originally thought. In the last volume of Uncanny Avengers they just discovered it was the High Evolutionary behind how they got their powers, he was also behind all the lies and confusion about them being mutants, and they discovered they have a sister who seems to a mix of their abilities among other things.
He is on the Uncanny Avengers squad which is led in the field by Rogue, headed by Old Man Steve Rogers, and funded by Deadpool (who is pretty rich now). He's dating multiple women and happy as he enjoys freedom from being the son of Magneto.

He's also giving his sister some distance cuz she asked for it while she's off exploring witch stuff.

Last edited:
Could Thanos team up with Hela if they don't introduce Death in the Infinity Wars movies? :nerd:

I rewatched THE WOLVERINE (unrated directors cut) for the first time since it came out in '13

WOW im surprised how well this movie aged for me.

I was impressed how solid the plot was driven through the entire movie.....

action scenes were off the chain and not too frequent, especially since they were more violent than anything else fox has done (aside from Deadpool, still need to watch it)

the flick had a good pace. Didnt have those corny creditworthy moments x-men is riddled with....

def had a more ADULT tone.

I really like this joint 3 years later, more than when it initially came out and I still liked it then.

reminds me of the original blade movie. very good.

Last edited:
I rewatched THE WOLVERINE (unrated directors cut) for the first time since it came out in '13

WOW im surprised how well this movie aged for me.

I was impressed how solid the plot was driven through the entire movie.....

action scenes were off the chain and not too frequent, especially since they were more violent than anything else fox has done (aside from Deadpool, still need to watch it)

the flick had a good pace. Didnt have those corny creditworthy moments x-men is riddled with....

def had a more ADULT tone.

I really like this joint 3 years later, more than when it initially came out and I still liked it then.

reminds me of the original blade movie. very good.

I had to Google this to remind myself what movie you were taking about :lol:...

I'm confused. You posted a glowing review of The Wolverine - which is a part of the fox universe - stating the movie aged well , but then in the Fox thread you slammed all of the Fox movies :lol:

I forgot they made magneto not their father. What purpose did that serve?
It was a story revealing the origins of their powers and clearing up their actual parenthood.

That's as much purpose you'll get as far as comic book stories go.

I forgot they made magneto not their father. What purpose did that serve?

The real reason behind it is Fox having rights to X-MEN. They wanted to stick it to them.

If Marvel/Disney had the rights to Magneto, no way they would've changed the parentage. But like I said before, I don't even care what the comics say these days. They will always be Magneto's children to me

Back
Top Bottom