WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

There was actually an awkward interview where Sebastian Stan was asked if Cap and Bucky could be in love. Then he was shown all the gay fan art.

Cmon bruh :rofl:

They are just brothers! I'd do the same for my brother!

The Russos were also asked if at any point did they consider killing Cap. They said no because that would make Cap a martyr. They wanted to create a story where the audience would come out at 50/50 for Cap/Tony

So you'd aide and abet a wanted mass murderer? You guys are taking "friendship" way too far. If Bucky stole a car or something, sure. Maybe if he robbed a bank or something, sure. But he was going around killing people and not just ordinary people, some of the best minds of the world.

Bucky didn't deserve to die for something he had no control over

;]

Black Widow: 'For the record, this is what getting worse looks like'

Cap's response: 'Bucky's alive.'

What a boss. I wish Cap was my best friend.

He was a brainwashed sleeper agent that didn't commit any murders willingly. If that was the case with my best friend, yeah, I'd do everything I can to help him in his time of need.
While true, he's still a danger and can't be left alone because all it takes is a few words and he's gone again. Just because you were brainwashed doesn't mean you don't get to go to jail. That's what I didn't get about Cap. I understand not letting him get killed, but I'd also be ok with him being locked down
Anyone can break you out of jail and let you become an assassin again. Cap was clearing looking for the best place to protect Bucky and that happens during the credits.

You guys fail to realize that what he did for Bucky goes against everything he once stood for.

Regardless of how "cool of a friend" cap is, it's extremely hypocritical of him.

The story line of wanting to save Bucky is played out imo.

I could careless about the character, esp even more so now after this movie.

He was a brainwashed sleeper agent that didn't commit any murders willingly. If that was the case with my best friend, yeah, I'd do everything I can to help him in his time of need.
While true, he's still a danger and can't be left alone because all it takes is a few words and he's gone again. Just because you were brainwashed doesn't mean you don't get to go to jail. That's what I didn't get about Cap. I understand not letting him get killed, but I'd also be ok with him being locked down

Which is why it's good Cap brought him to Wakanda. They actually want to help him out and find a way to fix his TWS programming instead of just locking him up. Of course Bucky chose on his own to be on ice in the meantime.

You guys fail to realize that what he did for Bucky goes against everything he once stood for.

Regardless of how "cool of a friend" cap is, it's extremely hypocritical of him.

The story line of wanting to save Bucky is played out imo.

I could careless about the character, esp even more so now after this movie.

Sucks for you. His last two movies have been great.

There was actually an awkward interview where Sebastian Stan was asked if Cap and Bucky could be in love. Then he was shown all the gay fan art.

Cmon bruh :rofl:

They are just brothers! I'd do the same for my brother!

The Russos were also asked if at any point did they consider killing Cap. They said no because that would make Cap a martyr. They wanted to create a story where the audience would come out at 50/50 for Cap/Tony

I think it was on the jimmy kimmel show where they were showing rdj and ruffalo all the weird gay hulk and im fan pics. Fanfics and pictures are hilarious.

Captain Brokeback didn't want Bucky to face any punishment. Even if they find a way to nuture him, Bucky should still be locked up for the rest of his life which Captain will never allow.

Being brainwashed is akin to someone pleading insanity. Captain Brokeback should turn Bucky in and look forward to conjugal visits every 3 months.

Why is it Bucky's fault for being brainwashed? :lol:
This isn't some cult brainwashing in our world. This is marvel universe, villian brainwashing. Would you feel the same if it was IM's fault, if Stark got brainwashed?

This isn't some cult brainwashing in our world. This is marvel universe, villian brainwashing. Would you feel the same if it was IM's fault, if Stark got brainwashed?
I didn't say it was his fault. But that doesn't mean we can all just go about our business because you didn't mean it. Just like with Man of Steel. It's not Supermans fault entirely that Metropolis got destroyed, but I can't absolve you of everything and act like it never happened

He wasn't a complete zombie, he can recall the events....

So...

Wait, so what exactly is the argument being made here? That because Bucky was brainwashed none of the crimes he committed are real? :lol: Well that's real nice for the numerous people that are dead and the lives that were ruined as a result.

Last edited:
Yup if he was assassinating folks since 1942 lock away Iron Man and throw away the keys.

You guys are talking as if The Starks are the ONLY people Bucky killed.

I think some of you are just hating on friendship and bros. All the comments about them being gay are probably from people who don't have friends they consider like family. Guys can be platonic friends, it's possible.

Yah guys are acting like Cap should've just let the CIA kill Bucky back at his apartment :rofl:

He had no issues with Bucky being in custody. After they took Bucky in, Cap even said he was going to sign the accords, with safeguards

I didn't say it was his fault. But that doesn't mean we can all just go about our business because you didn't mean it. Just like with Man of Steel. It's not Supermans fault entirely that Metropolis got destroyed, but I can't absolve you of everything and act like it never happened

tony should be locked up too then. I dunno how Scarlet Witch has the control not to wipe tony out of existence.

I think some of you are just hating on friendship and bros. All the comments about them being gay are probably from people who don't have friends they consider like family. Guys can be platonic friends, it's possible.

My man if your homeboy calls you RIGHT NOW and said I had a mental break from reality and killed my entire family, there's no way you're telling you'd go on the run with him and smuggle him to another country.

There's friendship and then there's stupidity.

My man if your homeboy calls you RIGHT NOW and said I had a mental break from reality and killed my entire family, there's no way you're telling you'd go on the run with him and smuggle him to another country.

There's friendship and then there's stupidity.

That's way different though. I didn't see him fall off a train and see him reappear with hydra programming and a metal arm decades later.

Back
Top Bottom