WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

My man if your homeboy calls you RIGHT NOW and said I had a mental break from reality and killed my entire family, there's no way you're telling you'd go on the run with him and smuggle him to another country.

There's friendship and then there's stupidity.

How is this the same? Not even close. This hypothetical friend, isn't a brainwashed superhuman.

Yah guys are acting like Cap should've just let the CIA kill Bucky back at his apartment :rofl:

He had no issues with Bucky being in custody. After they took Bucky in, Cap even said he was going to sign the accords, with safeguards
And then Petty Stark came with the extra bs. :smh:

Yup. Also the intention was never to 'smuggle Bucky into another country'

When Cap thought Bucky bombed Vienna, his intention was to bring Bucky in..

Black Widow on the phone: 'Stay at home for this one, Cap. You're too close.'

Cap: 'I have to be the one to bring Bucky in.'

BW: 'Why?'

Cap: 'Cuz I'm the one least likely to die trying.'

are people pretending to be stupid in here?

dudes really saying bucky should go to jail 
roll.gif

did they not watch the movie where the government caught him and a bad guy broke him out and set him loose in like a hour after he got caught?

being put on ice is the best option for all parties and people still complaining

Saw CW last night. Solid CBM. I'd rate it 7.5/10. But TWS is still my goat marvel movie.

pros: 

-Great action and visuals

-
All the black heros survived!!!!!
-Black Panther was the highlight of the film for me

-Pacing was good

-characters and motivations were given proper time to develop

-didn't feel like the movie was too long ( actually it could have been longer and I wouldn't have cared )

- movie was entertaining as hell

cons:

- Story was lacking in some places

- Villian was forgettable yet again
Crossbones was wasted 
-2 ending credit scenes were wasted

-tone of the movie wasn't as dark as i'd hoped it would be

-spiderman shouldn't have been put in the trailers ( it would have been a grand surprise to see him show up unannounced)

Overall tho, a very good movie. A little overhyped, but still a solid addition to the MCU

Do you guys agree with Bucky's choice to be put on ice in Wakanda?
I didn't. Probably have a better chance of getting back to who you were by being out in the world. Plus, Cap is there to help keep his mind in check.
It's weird because I think Bucky still doesn't really remember everything.

Didn't he also admit that he doesn't really know Cap and their background in full detail (e.g. when Cap shows up in his apartment)?

Yah guys are acting like Cap should've just let the CIA kill Bucky back at his apartment :rofl:

He had no issues with Bucky being in custody. After they took Bucky in, Cap even said he was going to sign the accords, with safeguards

Anyone who can say with a straight face that trying to kill the guy that murderer your parents, after finding out through watching a video of him doing so, makes a person petty is out of his/her mind. :smh:

Do you guys agree with Bucky's choice to be put on ice in Wakanda?
I didn't. Probably have a better chance of getting back to who you were by being out in the world. Plus, Cap is there to help keep his mind in check.
it's not about getting back to who he was, by the end of the movie he was a regular dude

he is just always at risk of someone saying the string of words to him and taking control of him so its safest for him to be put on ice while cap tries to find a way to get rid of his mental programming 

Yah guys are acting like Cap should've just let the CIA kill Bucky back at his apartment
roll.gif

And then Petty Stark came with the extra bs.
mean.gif
Anyone who can say with a straight face that trying to kill the guy that murderer your parents, after finding out through watching a video of him doing so, makes a person petty is out of his/her mind.
mean.gif
i think he's talking about putting SW under house arrest 

Anyone who can say with a straight face that trying to kill the guy that murderer your parents, after finding out through watching a video of him doing so, makes a person petty is out of his/her mind. :smh:

He wasn't referring to that. He was referring to Wanda. Lol.

Im talking about after they had Bucky locked up. Tony and Cap had a 1 on 1 talk, he almost convinced Cap to sign, then he threw in what would hapoen with Wanda.

it's not about getting back to who he was, by the end of the movie he was a regular dude

he is just always at risk of someone saying the string of words to him and taking control of him so its safest for him to be put on ice while cap tries to find a way to get rid of his mental programming 
Couldnt they use that program Stark was working on in the beginning? Something about erasing tramatic memories from the mind

i think he's talking about putting SW under house arrest 

Ah. My bad then :lol:

Couldnt they use that program Stark was working on in the beginning? Something about erasing tramatic memories from the mind
it's not about memories, bucky is not worried about having to live with the memories of murdering all those people

it's the mental programming and brainwashing which is way more serious of a mental condition 

i mean, stark just has regular tramatic memories and the program hardly helped at all. he was a mental mess all movie 

You guys do realize the Bucky is the only person he has left from the 40's? Now combine that with the the fact that Bucky was taken advantage of by a terrorist organization that Cap has been trying to stop since the 40's and you have a man doing everything to hold on to some sense of sanity even if it meant forsaking his new found friends.

^ Which goes back to why I didn't like how they made him the punching bag:

1.) Loses Pepper

2.) Still mourning his parents' deaths

3.) Finds out his "teammate" killed his parents

4.) Finds out his friend hid this fact from him

5.) Feels responsible for Rhodey's paralysis

6.) Gets guilt tripped by a victim's mother

Last edited:
Not surprising that the losing team's supporters are so salty. They should've never supported a guy who created a killer robot that lifted a city into the sky.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom