WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I never knew Ego had a body/corporal form :lol: I only saw him on trading cards as an actual planet with a face :lol:

900x900px-LL-6e84dfa3_thor202_3.jpeg

Gotta love that Alex Ross art.

Hope that doesn't generate stupid as **** theories though.

Still mad that you were wrong? :rofl:
If that's how you're deluded mind rationalizes me mocking you, believe w/e you want.

I never knew Ego had a body/corporal form :lol: I only saw him on trading cards as an actual planet with a face :lol:
He usually is just the planet.

Gotta dig in the long boxes for those old issues depicting him taking a humanoid form.

Last edited:
Sam Jack:

"Yeah, I’d love to do a Nick Fury movie. I’m always open and game. But they got Infinity Wars, two movies to do there, and after that there’s Brie [Larson’s] movie Captain Marvel, which maybe [Nick] will be part of. Also, I asked them, “So you’re doing Black Panther and the only black character in the Marvel Universe is not showing up?” And they’re like, “Nick Fury is not in Wakanda!” How can he not know the other black superhero on the planet? How the hell does that work? But they just said, 'No you’re not in that one.'"

Last edited:
:lol:

I mean there's barely any comics to support it but it is a reasonable question and you'd think he has some history with the country. Oh well.

Made more sense that Fury shown up in Civil War imo.

They should do a Nick movie. I know he'd be down even for something on Netflix. I do wonder what's their plan for Nick moving forward.

Last edited:
Also dude from dr strange.. even thou he went bad by the end o the movie

But cap and co went bad too

They need to end AOS with Shield being fully functioning again and get them back in the MCU.

I don't think he was aware of the Mordo but Nick met Falcon and War Machines' with the Air Force.

Really has nothing to do with being bad so he doesn't acknowledge them as a hero anymore.

They need to end AOS with Shield being fully functioning again and get them back in the MCU.
SHIELD is fully functioning and wildly public again on the show now. Mostly dealing with an anti-inhuman terrorist group and the Sokovia accords registration act, along with LMDs and mad scientists.

Coulson is even the secret director of the whole thing.

Back in the MCU is right though. Feige separating the studio from rest of Marvel has strained that it's all connected talk. Tony Stark should be fully aware of inhumane back in Civil War.

The pre use I read or heard somebody talk about for IW is that he's basically all that's left of the Avengers. He can easily recruit 3 other powered ppl. Hell I'm sure Ross already found some soldiers that are inhuman.

I don't think he was aware of the Mordo but Nick met Falcon and War Machines' with the Air Force.

Really has nothing to do with being bad so he doesn't acknowledge them as a hero anymore.
It's a reach that Sam is calling Nick Fury the onlu other black superhero anyway :lol:

Son is a spy master.

Last edited:
Ehh if BP is going to be in Wakanda dealing with his own personal enemies/problems, why would Fury be in the movie anyway?

I'm sure the USA government still wants Bucky. Fury could easily factor in somehow. Although he shouldn't.

I'm sure the USA government still wants Bucky. Fury could easily factor in somehow. Although he shouldn't.

ah yeah forgot the Bucky popsicle was there. Even then, I agree I don't think Fury should be involved.

Back
Top Bottom