WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Did she overreact? Probably but at the same time who wants to be hit on while your stuff is being looked through and your either being scanned or patted down?

Also lamekilla works at an airport if I remember correctly, maybe it was him? :nerd:

Whoa if dude asked her out while he was patting her down, that's inappropriate lol

It's all a matter of how he did it, and if he was an *** after she said no

She didn't provide many details

Unless dude was an *** don't think she would've tweeted **** if it was a dude she was attracted to lol

Last edited:
Did she overreact? Probably but at the same time who wants to be hit on while your stuff is being looked through and your either being scanned or patted down?

Also lamekilla works at an airport if I remember correctly, maybe it was him? :nerd:

Lol nah I don't work for TSA but I've seen my fair share of interactions in an airport. Someone like Brie is gonna be with some type of security or personal assistant. The interaction would be a few words at best. She's gassing herself and overreacting in the process

This movie still 1.30 hours?

I bought my tickets and it says 2hrs

It was never confirmed to be 90 minutes. He was joking around, nobody could tell if he was serious or not so people just went with it. It's gonna be 2 hrs and 10 minutes .

It's all a moot point. Was she harmed or insulted during the interaction? Were there earnings she lost through this interaction? She's been on this planet 25+ years and I'm about 101% positive she's been approached before and, get this, may have even approached some one as well. If she didn't like the approach or the guy that did the approaching than you kindly reject him and move on about your day. You trying to beat on your chest on Twitter on some "I'm a woman and I have a soul and I'm honest" is the epitome of having your head up your ***. Like who are you, Gisele Bündchen? Miranda Kerr? Oh you're not a supermodel? Dismissed

How many times have you had to deal with TSA in your life?

You think after ole boy asked her to take off her hoodie, that asking for the digits was the next appropriate request?

Or maybe he was the dude who had to pat her down because she set off the metal detector

Wonder what your stance would be if someone did this to your mother, sister, daughter, family member or even girl.. since only Victoria secret models are capable of dudes doing inappropriate shhh too

Last edited:
Men don't pat women down its always same gender for any physical contact.

**** Brie Larson and her whole woe is me, life as a woman is hard, bull****.

How many times have you had to deal with TSA in your life?

You think after ole boy asked her to take off her hoodie, that asking for the digits was the next appropriate request?

Or maybe he was the dude who had to pat her down because she set off the metal detector

Wonder what your stance would be if someone did this to your mother, sister, daughter, family member or even girl.. since only Victoria secret models are capable of dudes doing inappropriate shhh too

How many times have you dealt with TSA to think that the male workers are allowed to pat down the female passengers? :lol: Like I mentioned earlier Brie is gonna be with security or an assistant and with those types they get special treatment through TSA security protocol. The dude that said something to her I can guarantee it wasn't more than a 3-4 sentences and one of them involved being a fan of hers which is why he shot his shot. You think a dude hasn't shot his shot at my mother, sister or my girl? Bro do you even planet earth?

it made her uncomfortable, what is there to argue or be mad at? :lol:

she is describing her experience...

people just want to get out there hot takes about women/culture/ via Brie Larson, i recommend getting a life instead,

it made her uncomfortable, what is there to argue or be mad at? :lol:

she is describing her experience...

people just want to get out there hot takes about women/culture/ via Brie Larson, i recommend getting a life instead,

Yup

The dude that said something to her I can guarantee it wasn't more than a 3-4 sentences and one of them involved being a fan of hers which is why he shot his shot. You think a dude hasn't shot his shot at my mother, sister or my girl? Bro do you even planet earth?

Yup.. let's completely disregard the situation.. it's just THAT simple as dude shooting his shot

So next time your mother sister or girl is traveling, you would be completely cool with dude asking whoever for their number after telling them they gotta take off their shoes

Absolutely nothing inappropriate about that

Back
Top Bottom