WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

thor-ragnarok-doctor-strange-1031588.jpg

new official poster from Korea

I'm waiting on the China posters for Ragnarok. I hope they're half as good as the Homecoming ones.

Definitely will be attached with Star Wars. For the Super Bowl, they'll probably show a 30 second scene. I remember a couple years ago them showing IM catching all those people falling out of the plane in IM3.

This is problem free zone and I'll be damned if C-rate hero Carol Danvers disrupts the sanctuary. Like chick, get a grip.

I feel her in the sense as a woman it has to be annoying to them seeing how they have been hit on for a mad amount of time since they were like 15, but she was way too OD and annoying with all that.

Of course, but the guy just asked for her number. I don't think that's malicious at all, compared to some of the things other dudes be saying to women.

Lol Brie sounds annoying. And it's a turn off.

She was uncomfortable because she didn't like him back.

She wouldn't be doing all this complaining if it was a dude she felt

#notmycaptainmarvel

I'm with it.
She also prolly had them thangs hanging all out too :smh:
Not my CM until some dope scene comes out :lol:

Idris Elba Says This Is The First THOR Film He Enjoyed

Entertainment Weekly recently had the chance to catch up with Idris Elba and they made sure to ask the actor about his experience working on Thor: Ragnarok.

"I like that I have a little part in Thor. I’m neither movie star or day player. It allows me to do other things I love. The last one [Ragnarok] was fun. The others weren’t fun. They’re work. But on this one, Taika [Waititi, the director] was great."

So, what comes next for Heimdall?

"I wish I was more present in the Marvel family. I like what I have, but I also wish that I had a bigger character in the Marvel universe. It’s been great, but I kinda think I need a bit more. I want to be a superhero. I like the idea of that."

Time for DC to back that truckload of cash to Idris' home so he can sign for that John Stewart role!

000266684hr_vert.jpg

Back
Top Bottom