WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

just photoshop and superimpose clips from the first two Hulk films, not like anyone's gon' care

IMG_7625.JPG

:rofl:

Wasn't Feige promising a real big budget traditional MCU type of Inhumans movie? What happened with that?
Feige specifically did not promise that. He only ever talked about the Inhumans in regards to movie plans and hasn't said a thing until Perlmutter took it back and made it a tv show.

What was said by tv ppl involved was IMax budget the first to wow premiered as a movie the show would have. They never really addressed the entire season and we see why.

First Avenger filmed in 2010 and came out in 2011. So 6 years ago.

I need her to be back on something regularly.

A netflix series, a network series, movies, something.

I wouldn't mind at all if after Avengers 4 she's brought back to life and young or plucked out of time. Need those Atwells in my life.

Well I know that :lol: Wasn't a secret.

All I'm saying is I want to see her more on tv or in movies.

Last edited:
Lame, here's your chance to be in IW

New Casting Call Could Suggest That We Will Witness A Tragedy In AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

A new casting call has revealed that there will be a funeral scene in the film. Central Casting: Georgia posted the casting call that reads:

Mourners: Looking for men and women over the age of 18, all ethnicities to portray mourners. Especially looking for good character looks and expressive faces. This will be photo selected by the film's directors! Size: restrictions: Men no larger than 44 coast, women dress 0-8. FOR NEW FACES ONLY! You cannot have worked on this project previously, or be booked on upcoming days. No Exceptions!

Back
Top Bottom