WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Karens and Betty Ross' birthday today
CuKqlHS.gif

giphy.gif
dLH7M88.gif

4Gctq9K.gif
giphy.gif

owYk0bf.gif

Last edited:
And that's more of the writers fault for thinking that you have to keep referencing Peter or audiences won't accept a black Spider-Man. It's always a caveat with miles, he's Spider-Man but let's not forget he's not the real one wink wink. The movie trailer did the same thing. Heck the movie story line is gonna have that as a big point. Maybe just maybe the world wouldn't end if Peter wasn't mentioned at all

Spider-Man IS Peter Parker to the general audience. For those wanting to let Miles cook, great, but you would NEED Peter for the story. It's not that Miles shouldn't be Spider-Man or that Spider-Man shouldn't be black. Spider-Man IS Peter Parker and has been ingrained in us for a very long time. Hell, I stopped reading comics when I found out Ben Riley was the real Peter. The general audience also doesn't know anything about the Spidey-verse, having Peter in it to explain to the audience why there are different Spideys is pretty essential. Even if Gwen or Pavitr Prabhakar were Spidey, they would STILL need Peter.

Movie-wise MCU finally got Spider-Man right IMO, and they should ride with Peter for awhile. Same reason why we don't need Amadeus Cho, Jane Foster or Riri Williams filling in for classic Avengers roles. No SJWs to appease here, just keep it classic IMO

That's too bad his mother and rest of the family are likely shady pieces of racist ****.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...tennessee-boys-anti-bullying-video/943058001/

Last edited:
I'd like to believe that Disney has plenty of pull to persuade Constantin Films to give up the F4 rights or atleast allow them to be part of the MCU.

I personally don't feel the need to see another F4 film. I only got interested in them on Hickman's run of F4 and FF.

I posted this in the X-Men thread but since X-Men is coming home to the MCU, I'll post this in here as well.

The famous Marvel Flipbook logo in Logan, with all X-Men characters. I haven't see any of the recent X-Men films, so I don't know if this is exclusive to this film.

I made it myself, so enjoy.

I would not mind if on the 3rd wave of mcu movies, or sooner that they begin to transition to more diverse characters ej. Amadeus Cho, Miles, Riri, etc

They're not the classic characters we're all used to seeing but as the mcu keep showing is, it's all about the execution. If they're not popular in print, Feige will make them popular in the movies

I'd rather marvel do this than them James Bond a character and recast

I just wanna know how all this info became public. It seems like these studios be leaking they own news sometimes on purpose to create hype

there are always insiders who can't keep their mouth shut and transaction as big as this does involve a lot of people and a clerk or assistant making copies of propositions or future transactions could easily leak info

You think marvel reshoots anything for infinity war? Even if it's a post credit hint at xmen/ff.

Even add FF key players in the comic book like silver surfer since part 2 isn't filmed yet.

Or would that be too quick and too many characters

You think marvel reshoots anything for infinity war? Even if it's a post credit hint at xmen/ff.

Even add FF key players in the comic book like silver surfer since part 2 isn't filmed yet.

Or would that be too quick and too many characters
As I understand it, marvel can't touch any of these characters for up to a yr after acquisition. Also, not a guarantee marvel will have FF

I wonder how all of these ppl currently employed by fox as marvel characters must feel

Probably out looking for new jobs, I imagine

Back
Top Bottom