WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I've been saying this for a couple of months now. It's too convenient how it's vacant with everything gone and it's just sitting there. I think that Feige and Marvel had been secretly working on this deal and it just left the door open for them to seemingly slide F4 into that building that's already technologically up to speed with what they would need so there wouldn't have to be much modification of the building. Also I noted how the "A" at the top of the building isn't that much different style wise than the number 4, so even as a silhouette it doesn't look all that different.

It's not hard to believe Fiege and company had not been working on a deal for a while now. Business doesn't work out how we read headlines. When the news broke out, they were most likely already dealing with each other.

It's not hard to believe Fiege and company had not been working on a deal for a while now. Business doesn't work out how we read headlines. When the news broke out, they were most likely already dealing with each other.
You guys are talking about working on a deal as if Feige and Marvel had anything to do with Disney acquiring the media entertainment parts of Fox :lol:

Like Feige's at the negotiation table with Murdoch and co. talking about he's there for the F4 when Marvel would be getting the F4 and X-Men no matter who Fox sold to.

Last edited:
Spider-Man: Homecoming Sequel Introducing Gwen Stacy?

A leaked audition tape suggests Marvel is casting Gwen Stacy for the untitled Spider-Man: Homecoming sequel.

This year’s Spider-Man: Homecoming launched a whole new Spider-Man trilogy. Set in the MCU, it proved a critical and box office success. It’s no surprise that Marvel is now working on the sequel, with Kevin Feige recently confirming writer-director Jon Watts will return for the film. The latest reports suggest Marvel is looking to cast an iconic character this time round.

RELATED: SPIDER-MAN STAR WANTS TO SEE VENOM IN SEQUEL

Omega Underground has obtained a leaked audition tape for the Homecoming sequel. This features an unknown French actress by the name of Louna auditioning for the role of Gwen Stacy. Although Gwen’s traditionally a blonde-haired, blue-eyed American, it looks as though Marvel is switching things up. It seems Marvel may be changing the character’s origin, perhaps turning her into a foreign exchange student. Omega Underground speculates she’ll be born in France, or maybe even Russia, and will transfer to Peter’s school.

It’s a surprising twist, but it makes sense. We’re now watching the third version of Spider-Man to hit the big screen, and Marvel is determined to give us something fresh and new. That drove so many of the key plot twists and casting choices in Homecoming, most notably the decision to cast Zendaya as MJ. If Omega Underground’s report is correct, Marvel are taking the same approach with Gwen Stacy. Emma Stone already gave us a comic-book-accurate version of the character in the Amazing Spider-Man films, so it’s a sensible move.

https://screenrant.com/spider-man-homecoming-sequel-gwen-stacy/

Totally agree. For those of us who have been following this potential merger, up until the announcement that they have been doing the deal broke, they were saying that talks were dead. That's something that we now know was total BS and we know why they wanted it to appear dead. If they kept it known that talks were ongoing, fans would have grown very impatient and I think for the fans knowing it was going on in the background, the deal would have been possibly rushed and ruined the movies. In effect, him lying saying "nothing with Fox is eminent" was perfect to buy them time to sit down and parse out what would be sold and kept etc. In the meantime, they were leaving ambiguous holes in the movies where if a deal was done, they can come back and close it up with characters that they would gain from Fox etc. Smart move imo, but still tricky. It's difficult to write and produce movies with an expectation of something that may or may not happen in the future, but in terms of the characters that belonged to Fox, Feige always said they did a good job but if they belonged to Marvel they would be even better. Either way I'm excited and happy to have been lied to for a period of time as a fan :lol:.

You guys are talking about working on a deal as if Feige and Marvel had anything to do with Disney acquiring the media entertainment parts of Fox :lol:

Like Feoge's at the negotiation table with Murdoch and co. talking about he's there for the F4 when Marvel would be getting the F4 and X-Men no matter who Fox sold to.

That joint is 20 min.

What am I suppose to hear? :lol:

And who is the dude talking?

If its suppose to be refuting something I said, I'll say this I'll believe Feige was making this deal if in IW or Avengers 4 Thanos says something to the effect that him balancing the universe was to make it whole implying something was missing from the MCU.

Now that would at least hint to Feige and co. being aware years in advance. Outside of something more blatant like the F4 showing up in the movies now.

Last edited:
You don't have to watch it now, bookmark it or something :lol:. It gives a history of where things have come from and where they are. At some point in the video it talks about Feige's involvement with other studios and trying to make the movies happen. I happen to stumble upon it today, and dude made this video about 7 months ago.

Oh ok. I will watch. Its just I got done watching other 20+ min vids of dudes talking in here and while good I don't have the time right now.

I know most of the history from reading articles though.

All I'm saying is this deal is bigger than just one movie franchise or two so it makes little sense to believe Feige, who is just a producer, is the guy involved or behind a one billion dollar media conglomerate selling off chunks of itself to another billion dollar media conglomerate.

Last edited:
Just watched inc hulk

how could i forget stans cameo :wow: :smh:

Liv's lips made this movie bearable lol

Hulk looked like slimer on steroids. The cgi was horrendous my goodness :lol: we came a long way

Got a chance to watch GOTGV2 twice over the weekend on netflix. I like it a little better than I did before, but still feel like they went overboard with the humor. I particularly liked Yondu and Nebula's story arcs.

Y’all some haters
Folks really hating on Incredible Hulk???
Smh
I swear y’all be hating just to hate

That's hilarious seeing how you're the only one that hates GOTG2.

TIH was simply an ok movie. There was nothing even great about it.

Jackman on returning as Wolverine on the MCU

"It’s interesting because for the whole 17 years I kept thinking that would be so great, like I would love to see, particularly, Iron Man and the Hulk and Wolverine together. And every time I saw an Avengers movie I could just see Wolverine in the middle of all of them like punching them all on the head. But it was like, “Oh well, that’s not gonna happen,” and it was interesting just when I first saw that headline — it was just the possibility of it and who knows what’s gonna happen, obviously — I was like, “Hang on!” But I think, unfortunately, the ship has sailed for me, but for someone else I would like to see Wolverine in there."

I love TIH

One of the best fight scenes in movie comic history.

“Hulk smash”
Setting up leader
First transformation
I love Liv
I like norton too.

And I really dig hulks look. Just the cgi was off :lol:

After rewatching it, I didn't care for the Leader setup. Dude was annoying

Got a chance to watch GOTGV2 twice over the weekend on netflix. I like it a little better than I did before, but still feel like they went overboard with the humor. I particularly liked Yondu and Nebula's story arcs.
Same.

Back
Top Bottom