WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Jackman on returning as Wolverine on the MCU
Lol even Wolverine himself is tired of Wolverine

I'm surprised more fans aren't like me that either want a new Wolverine or would want marvel studios to show us what they can do with other characters.

I think it is an absolute tragedy that we have not seen a proper Rogue, Gambit or Storm yet

Good for Hugh. Wolverine needs a rest. I'm almost to the point where the OG X-Men need a rest as well.

I actually wouldn't mind if MCU went the other way and launched the X-Men properly from it's infancy instead of trying to launch the X-Men from the Jim Lee era like I've stated before. IMO, to ease audiences old and new with a Professor X movie then roll right on in with the Original Fab Five X-Men would be a nice intro into the MCU. So this means no Wolverine for awhile, which I'm okay with.

I think introducing a whole wack of X-Men and/or mutants right off the bat might be a bit much for the general audience. Part of me thinks this is where DCEU made a mistake is introducing everyone in too quickly and brashly and jumping right in to Frank Millers Batman with zero backstory.

Last edited:
Disney Closes In On Fox's Assets As Comcast Bows Out - But Will The FANTASTIC FOUR Be Part Of The Deal?

Variety reports that Disney has taken one step closer to finalising that deal with 21st Century Fox none of us have been able to stop talking about, as Comcast has seemingly decided that it's foolish to attempt to compete with that almighty Mouse money and bowed out of the chase.

So, pending an official announcement, it looks like a done deal. However, one set of Marvel characters that fall under the Fox umbrella may not be joining the party.

It turns out that Constantin Films still retains the production rights to The Fantastic Four, and even though they partnered-up with Fox for the past three movies, the fact that we have no idea how ownership of the property is currently divided means there is a chance that The Thing, Human Torch and co. won't be joining The X-Men in The MCU if the deal does go through.

Yeah, if anything I no longer give a **** about the X-Men.

It'd solely be about getting them right as opposed to what they add to the MCU overall.

Despite what's said even the comics treated the X-Men and mutants in general most times like they were in their own little universe. I'm sure they'd try to change that but decades worth of material out there to adapt.

Yeah even if get those raggedy mutants back, they need to establish them in their own separate universe apart from the MCU

Gimme the Fantastic 4!

You're tripping, Mr. Fantastic is vital to the Marvel world. Not to mention the villains; Dr. Doom, Galactus, Annihilus, Super-skrull, etc.

I'll take the sacrifice. I'll first rather have an entire world of character than a handful. FF will be back sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom