WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

You think marvel reshoots anything for infinity war? Even if it's a post credit hint at xmen/ff.

Even add FF key players in the comic book like silver surfer since part 2 isn't filmed yet.

Or would that be too quick and too many characters

it really depends how smooth the transaction is

there were reports that it could take a year to complete the transaction and Disney can't touch projects already in production or about to be produced

then there's also a chance that the Justice Dept could further delay the transaction or try and stop it altogether similar to AT&T/WB merger

it's not going to be an immediate process and I'd imagine it could cause more conflict if Disney starts using characters they do not fully own just yet

I wonder how all of these ppl currently employed by fox as marvel characters must feel

Probably out looking for new jobs, I imagine

yall act like most these actors just do one movie and then its for life :lol: this isn't Tyrese looking to milk one franchise :rofl:

they're always auditioning for new roles no matter what and most of those guys will be fine without the Xfilms in their future

most likely, I mean Feige already had it in mind when he was still working with Fox and they (Singer) chose to go another route

they violate nothing for planning something

probably unless Disney makes like a Marvel Knights division or something

Spiderman only has a separate thread because they're still making none MCU Spidey films

X-men is not trash Fox messed them up for your minds to be like that....X-mens were the comics to go to back in the early 90's. Can't wait for thursday for the big announcement. FLAME ON!

I think the one way they could explain the X-men in the MCU is to have their strories take place in the 90s just like captain marvel

that wouldn't explain a whole race of mutants not existing or shield not knowing about it (?)

plus you run into the issue of actors not aging unless you recast but then you'd still have an overly old xteam

it only works for Cap Marvel because they'll explain where she's been all this time which is probably the microverse/quantum realm where its plausible that she can survive

At this point Marvel/Disney can do whatever they want as to where x-men has been all these years and people will wouldn't care :lol:

Back
Top Bottom