WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Hayley Atwell - not very fun

Hopefully that clears things up man

peggyshoots.gif

I actually saw IM2 before I saw IM1 so I wasn't disappointed at all. It still goes down as a "fun" movie. A solid 7/10. I could have been better but in the grand scheme of things it was a good entry into the universe because it really introduced us to Shield and gave us a small glimpse of Avengers

ScarJo and Bradley Cooper's scene in He's Just Not That Into You.

All sizes are 'fun-sized' for me.

Apparently it's going to be up to Feige where the newly acquired properties go.

A story from The Hollywood Reporter confirms that there will be casualties among Fox's Marvel slate and that's because the eventual plan is to reboot the characters and make them part of the MCU. "[Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige] is going to be asked, ‘Do you want to continues on these developments paths?’" says one insider about where things go next with these iconic heroes.

I'm not a fan of media consolidation, but Fox was going to sell one way or the other. Better Disney than Comcast or Sony.

I'll be too old to care or dead by the time it has any real effect on me. So I'll enjoy this ride for now

There is a fair amount of truth in those tweets above.

On one hand, I understand the trepidation, because that's a lot of power and influence to be held by one corporation. When you own everything, you set the price, you dictate how it's distributed, and it could be bad for consumers and small businesses alike in the long run.

But on the other hand. THE DAMN X-MEN AND FANTASTIC FOUR ARE IN THE MOTHER******* MCU! How is that not hype?! :pimp: :pimp: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom