WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

We're in Oscar season and a lot of buzzed films release this time of the year. Plus the holiday blockbusters. Once we get to February, BP buzz will go up. It'll make way more than that opening weekend.

With the insane amount of buzz that came when that first trailer came out and the fact that there's virtually no competition in February, I'm giving it 110 mill plus
Yeah like I’ve mention, they updated in the weeks to come. Sure it’ll go up higher.

DRrOnO2WkAEYZoD.jpg
DRrOntVX0AMefuQ.jpg

Ain’t NOTHING TOPING AVATAR! If Star Wars 2 years again couldn’t, nothing will.
thats because episode 8 was trash. word of mouth AFTER a movie drops is a big factor too IMO.
those that rewatched episode 8 seemingly only did so to confirm how they felt watching it for the first time. and yeah, trash is trash.

Keep Blade the hell away from AOS. I'd rather no Blade, than Blade on that garbage. Feige, stop these clowns in the TV division. Blade has nothing to do with S.H.I.E.L.D. Let them be content with their trash characters and no-name Inhumans.

True wildin if Blade is ever on AoS. I like the show but I will stop watching if they do that BS lol

Back
Top Bottom