WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

DTru6d9U8AAP9wY.jpg

I don't understand what's so hard about using spoiler tags at least for the weekend to give others who can't get away for a movie right away a grace period. It takes an extra two seconds but whatever I usually go ghost a month leading up to a movie anyway

I mean I know a lot of you guys don't care about spoilers but what if those in the other countries who sees the film 2 weeks early goes by the same mentality?
I'd ask them to make a bootleg so I can see it 2 weeks early while reading all spoilers they post.

If I don't want to read it I'll leave.

I don't understand what's so hard about using spoiler tags at least for the weekend to give others who can't get away for a movie right away a grace period. It takes an extra two seconds but whatever I usually go ghost a month leading up to a movie anyway
Its even easier to stay out of the thread though, no?

I haven't been one to follow any of the comics but Ive really enjoyed all the MCU movies. Tell me who is Wasp supposed to be? Any relation to Ant-Man?

I haven't been one to follow any of the comics but Ive really enjoyed all the MCU movies. Tell me who is Wasp supposed to be? Any relation to Ant-Man?
Yes, in the first Ant-Man film. Wasp is Hank Pym's wife. She went missing (I forgot the name of the place Scott when he shrank. Microverse? lol) after shrinking and never returning.

The upcoming Wasp is Hank's daughter. I have a feeling we'll see the OG Wasp in the next film.

The biggest movie in the history of the our lives is out and you expect people to wait 3 days so other people can catch up? Thats being selfish to all of us who have been waiting patiently. On Thursday May 2nd at 7 pm why else would you come in this thread?

For others people spoiler free review of the film so you can decide if its worth watching or not?

You want to talk about Ant-man and Wasp?

You want to talk Thor the Dark World?

On May 2nd at 7 pm there is absolutely nothing else to discuss in her except Avengers: Infinity War and how much you love the movie, and dissecting every scene. I dont want to hear anything else got dammit

Spoiler people just use tags for the sensitive people. They can't help themselves by entering dangerous territories when a new movie comes out

TIL: Spoiling something isn't selfish, but using spoiler tags is. :rofl:

Everyone is waiting patiently. Even the people who didn't see the movie the very second it released. What's so bad about letting someone else enjoy the movie with the same surprises and impact that y'all saw it with? Whenever I recommend a book, movie, or game, I avoid spoilers so that person can come back like, "Yooo! When that thing happened! I wasn't ready for that. That was crazy." :pimp:

I don't eem care about the couple days before the release date tho. I'll prob unsub and never see those posts and hop back in after I see it like usual. This started because y'all were in here openly talking about something that was spoiler tagged 4 months before the movie releases.

Why not just make a specific IW thread with spoilers and keep this thread spoiler free for at least the weekend.

Not too hard to compromise lol

Why not just make a specific IW thread with spoilers and keep this thread spoiler free for at least the weekend.

Not too hard to compromise lol
That won't work. Some people will continue to post here.

I agree, it would be nice if spoilers were entered in the a spoiler box. I thought that was the general rule for any MCU movie opening weekend. Anything past that, is fair game.

I'll do my best to not spoil the movie for myself. But I'm sure I'll get curious and click a spoiler tab and ruin the surprise lol.

But I think it's completely fair to post in a spoiler tag during opening weekend. Why would you spoil a movie for the majority when you can't have consistent dialogue with those who haven't seen it.

Let people suffer (like me) in clicking the spoiler link. I don't see why it's an issue.

I'm good on spoilers a day or two before the movies drop. I know not to trust NT for nothing. :lol:

But right now? Why am I reading potential IW spoilers in the open? I will teach people how to use spoiler tags. It's really easy. :rofl:

But I think it's completely fair to post in a spoiler tag during opening weekend. Why would you spoil a movie for the majority when you can't have consistent dialogue with those who haven't seen it.

Let people suffer (like me) in clicking the spoiler link. I don't see why it's an issue.

It doesn't matter. People are gonna do it so again if you enter, you're fault.

Back
Top Bottom