WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

It doesn't matter. People are gonna do it so again if you enter, you're fault.
Yeah, I think it's obvious it doesn't matter. But I'd like to think the regulars that do post in here could be mindful to one another with spoilers.

But whatever.

Yeah, I think it's obvious it doesn't matter. But I'd like to think the regulars that do post in here could be mindful to one another with spoilers.

But whatever.

I agree. I have seen people post that spoilers won’t ruin a movie but I want the full experience of at least not knowing all the major plot points or surprises.

I just need one question answered. What are you looking for if you come in here after 7pm on May 3rd?

Someone give me a legit answer and I'll use spoiler tags until the movies finishes its first airing on f'n FX.

FTR: I'm talking about the potential spoilers talked about in the open from the last couple days. I'll more than likely be at the bar with my friends close to the theater after I see IW. I'm not going to rush home to talk to NT about it. :lol:

But, I think some people genuinely like non-spoiler reviews and reactions. Who knows, maybe some non-IW MCU news will happen during the opening weekend.

I haven't been one to follow any of the comics but Ive really enjoyed all the MCU movies. Tell me who is Wasp supposed to be? Any relation to Ant-Man?
In the comics, Hank Pym was the first Ant-Man and his 2nd wife, Janet Van Dune, is the Wasp.

In the MCU, Pym just created the suit and tech for Ant-Man, he lost his wife Janet in some scientific experimental accident involving Pym particles (stuff that allows ppl to shrink), and their daughter Hope is the Wasp.

I think this movie is one exception where we forget about all that civil, lets be courteous and nice to our fellow thread brethrens and go absolutely HAM. Like ham ham

They just dropped a new official synopsis for the movie.

”An unprecedented cinematic journey ten years in the making and spanning the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe, Marvel StudiosAvengers: Infinity War brings to the screen the ultimate, deadliest showdown of all time, The Avengers and their Super Hero allies must be willing to sacrifice it all in an attempt to defeat the power of Thanos before his blitz of devastation and ruin puts an end to the universe.”

Y'all want me to be civil when I watch this movie?

You people are crazy lol

Like crazy crazy

Damn. Where has sunshineblotters been? Was he the one who hated everything? Or was that Blaster?

I just need one question answered. What are you looking for if you come in here after 7pm on May 3rd?

Someone give me a legit answer and I'll use spoiler tags until the movies finishes its first airing on f'n FX.
Lol posts like these:

The movie was awesome b. Well worth the hype that was built up all these years. You got to see this movie right now. No, yesterday. Oh, by the way, for more details, come click on this spoiler tag:

Not that hard b :lol:

Or conversely, posts like these:

The movie was not worth the hype. It was all right but I don't think you'd need to see it opening weekend. Here's why:
This is why it sucked

Also you could talk about the actual experience. If there were cosplayers in the crowd, whatever. If the crowd you weer with was into the movie. Or hint at stuff. Idk.

Point is there's a lot of potential non spoiler stuff to talk about?

Lol posts like these:

The movie was awesome b. Well worth the hype that was built up all these years. You got to see this movie right now. No, yesterday. Oh, by the way, for more details, come click on this spoiler tag:

Not that hard b :lol:

Or conversely, posts like these:

The movie was not worth the hype. It was all right but I don't think you'd need to see it opening weekend. Here's why:
This is why it sucked

Also you could talk about the actual experience. If there were cosplayers in the crowd, whatever. If the crowd you weer with was into the movie. Or hint at stuff. Idk.

Point is there's a lot of potential non spoiler stuff to talk about?

You could read all that boring **** on ign.

You can also talk about elements of the movie without spoiling stuff. I've done it plenty of times where I've reviewed a movie without spoiling stuff. You can talk about the acting. Was the movie well edited? Was it paced well? Was the climax exciting? Etc. And the non spoiler reviews I've done were pretty lengthy as well. And any spoilers after the review I'd tuck into the spoiler tags.

I thought we agreed you guys would just not come in the thread until you see the movie?

I'm ignoring all the complaining when BP comes out.

You can also talk about elements of the movie without spoiling stuff. I've done it plenty of times where I've reviewed a movie without spoiling stuff. You can talk about the acting. Was the movie well edited? Was it paced well? Was the climax exciting? Etc. And the non spoiler reviews I've done were pretty lengthy as well. And any spoilers after the review I'd tuck into the spoiler tags.

Cool. Go to a website that has non spoiler reviews. People will spoil this movie regardless of your feelings about it. And again, if you enter, it's your fault.

Back
Top Bottom