WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

there is this one buff dude with long blonde hair in my showing that always dresses up as Thor no matter what is showing :lol:
Is the theaters at Irvine Spectrum the best theater to go in South OC?

There an Edwards up the street from me in Aliso, but I don't think it's a legit IMAX theater.

:rofl: fooling Trump into talks of Wakandan/American relations will legit be the funniest thing EVER....that journalist will go down as a legend for all of time and if they legit touch on Bucky as a terrorist...lmao I think I would faint of laughter...I’m shedding tears just typing this.

Black Panther‘s initial presales blew past mid-range expectations earlier this week. While caution remains prudent as fans rush to grab tickets for the hotly anticipated Marvel film, the film’s current sales activity combined with a surge of social media momentum now has the it definitively tracking closer to our high-end expectations.

120 million open weekend and 335 total (US) up +33%

Is the theaters at Irvine Spectrum the best theater to go in South OC?

There an Edwards up the street from me in Aliso, but I don't think it's a legit IMAX theater.

EdwardsAliso is fake Imax, Irvine is good I believe.

Irvine is one of 5 true Imax in SoCal, others are Burbank, Universal, Science Center and Edwards Ontario.

I think they they may have been converted to one after the renovation a few years back.

Yea, I remember that "list" from years ago mentioning the real IMAX theaters across the US...

yah I've always just remembered those but I only really pay attention to the ones near me anyways (Burbank and Universal)

My girl's Valentines day present to me is that she's taking me to see black panther And I can be as Extra and Ignant as I want to be when I walk up in there.
(mind you I live in Korea. I can't wait!)

:rofl: fooling Trump into talks of Wakandan/American relations will legit be the funniest thing EVER....that journalist will go down as a legend for all of time and if they legit touch on Bucky as a terrorist...lmao I think I would faint of laughter...I’m shedding tears just typing this.
I want to see that happen badly. I already know that Trump will fake knowing the Wakandan king and will probably go on a lengthy spiel about Bucky.

then explain what is going on young man

gonna ignore that young man comment acting like you know me

i believe it will take a year for the disney/fox deal to close from the acquisition date so they don't own anything yet and it'll take two years at least before we see any characters from said deal

and it's actually sony playing nice with marvel not the other way around, they can do whatever they want with spiderman even pull spidey from the mcu if they wanted to but that wouldn't be smart move on their part plus im sure there's a contract preventing that from happening

Last edited:
With that being said,

giphy.gif

long time lurker finally getting around to posting in here, just wanted to say thanks for the laughs

Back
Top Bottom