WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Home girl is only 17, (18 this year), but she going to have the juice....
Look like a young Kady..

gonna ignore that young man comment acting like you know me

i believe it will take a year for the disney/fox deal to close from the acquisition date so they don't own anything yet and it'll take two years at least before we see any characters from said deal

and it's actually sony playing nice with marvel not the other way around, they can do whatever they want with spiderman even pull spidey from the mcu if they wanted to but that wouldn't be smart move on their part plus im sure there's a contract preventing that from happening

Wow young man, you just dropped a ton of knowledge on us about the fox/Disney deal and how Sony is playing nice with Disney. Do you Have anything else to share?

Black Widow Movie forecast for 2020
Scarlett Johansson is set to become the highest paid actress in Hollywood banking $25million to star as superhero in Marvel's Black Widow movie

48458C9400000578-5284293-image-m-3_1516286403330.jpg

CAPTAIN MARVEL:
Samuel L. Jackson Reveals Some Surprising Details About Nick Fury's Role

Asked about his role in the highly anticipated Marvel Studios movie, Samuel L. Jackson says, "We’re going back now, and I meet Captain Marvel in more of an origin story. You’ll see Nick Fury with another guy’s face, somebody that’s got two eyes, so that’s a whole big deal. You’ll see. It’s prior to the eye injury, no eye patch."

"It’ll be easier to learn my lines. It’s one of those weird kind of things," Jackson said of having two eyes. "The first day I shot as Nick Fury with one eye, I couldn’t remember my lines. I was tired since we were coming from somewhere, so I thought it was fatigue. Then I realized I had learned my lines with two eyes. So, I had to start blocking my eye to learn my lines. It’s a stupid kind of thing, but it totally worked."

Alright people on Niketalk, since I never posted these last week by mistake

The corniest movie in the MCU (Thor TDW was a worst movie, but this movie was so corny to me)

I present to you

Iron Man 3

iron_man_three_xxlg.jpg

iron_man_three_ver2_xxlg.jpg

iron_man_three_ver3_xxlg.jpg

iron_man_three_ver4_xxlg.jpg

iron_man_three_ver5_xxlg.jpg

iron_man_three_ver6_xxlg.jpg

iron_man_three_ver8_xlg.jpg

iron_man_three_ver9_xlg.jpg
iron_man_three_ver11_xxlg.jpg

iron_man_three_ver12.jpg

Bonus variants
ironman3bg.jpg

ironman3bg1.jpg

ironmanbg.jpg

ironmanbg.jpg

ironmanbg2.jpg

ironman3bg.jpg

so we can confirm that theses are the movies coming out?

2018 - Black Panther, Avengers: IW, Ant-man Wasp
2019 - Captain Marvel, Avengers 4, Spider-man 2
2020 -Guardians 3, Black Widow?, Namor?

2020 will def contain an F4 film. I can see Xmen being on the back burner for a few years since Fox ruined them and Marvel will need time to introduce the idea in the MCU

with this whole thing about Black Widow getting her own movie, you think she gonna get a trilogy? This is so odd for them to be doing this with Capt Marvel getting her own films.

I bet Scar Jo politicized the hell out of this because she still want to be the most dominant female in the MCU

Dressing up is rare

Lol I remember there was a whole row of cosplayers for Age of Ultron and that's it
true but this movie is different...judging by social media (i know...) it seems like a lot of ppl are really going to go all out for black panther. the theater vibe should be dope.

I think the im3 hate is a little OD.

Nah

IM2 hate is OD (cut out a a pretty decent bit of the film and a better film could easily be made with small changes).. AOU hate is OD (needs some cleaning up and probably some work in the editing room)

IM3 hate is well deserved

Back
Top Bottom