WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

you know what you can keep Zoe Saldana, Im good with Danai Guerria

upload_2018-2-8_17-21-50.png

D0F9B549-1FCD-4140-88DD-F41E52F017E2.jpeg

Marvel Toy heads

this BP figure has a replaceable head of Okoye. i thought it was Shuri at first which would of made sense but once i seen it was Okoye i was confused

then i thought about that Captain America figure with the Thanos head

even more strange, the sticker on the top left says “Build A Figure - Okoye” but its BP.
then all 5 toys behind it had the same sticker but the characters were Ironman, Sub Mariner, and others

can anyone make sense of this?

each figure in the wave comes with a part to complete the full figure of okoye... sometimes the wave includes characters who aren't in the movie.

D0F9B549-1FCD-4140-88DD-F41E52F017E2.jpeg

Marvel Toy heads

this BP figure has a replaceable head of Okoye. i thought it was Shuri at first which would of made sense but once i seen it was Okoye i was confused

then i thought about that Captain America figure with the Thanos head

even more strange, the sticker on the top left says “Build A Figure - Okoye” but its BP.
then all 5 toys behind it had the same sticker but the characters were Ironman, Sub Mariner, and others

can anyone make sense of this?

each figure in the wave comes with a part to complete the full figure of okoye... sometimes the wave includes characters who aren't in the movie.

marvel-legends-build-figure-hulkbuster-set-jarone-1510-10-jarone@1.jpg

Marvel-toys.jpg

Back
Top Bottom