WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

BP gonna hit 200m this weekend

giphy.gif

It did it. Around 201m for the 3 day weekend and probably 240+ after today :wow:

Lmao @ people naming Klaue, Claw

It missed the mark imo. Hopefully it's just to buildup the second one. He was supposed to be like Batman and Wolverine

Last Jedi did $220m 3-day and $241m 4-day

BP has the benefit of today being a holiday so it can hit 40m+ today alone

Saw BP yesterday. Really can't say much more than has already been said. The movie was a masterpiece IMO. It was near flawless to me save for a couple of weak cgi scenes. I can't rate this movie like another comic book movie. It was an experience. I literally had a smile on my face the whole entire movie. Just watching all the costumes and majesty on screen was one of those moments I will never forget. And seeing the pride in other black people's faces as they wore their African attire. Solid 7.9/8 for me. Gotta take my moms and pops to see this joint next weekend.

So I'm not really feelin Ant Man & Wasp at the moment. Seems like it will be supremely underwhelming compared to BP and IW.

So I'm not really feelin Ant Man & Wasp at the moment. Seems like it will be supremely underwhelming compared to BP and IW.
The way I look at is if you're serving an 8 course meal, not every course can be steak. IW or BP you can argue that it's steak. Ant Man is a more of the palate cleanser. It's good but you can't compare it to the steak. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Dang. If this film brought more fans to the universe I can only imagine what IW numbers will be.
I mean, I already thought IW was going to do numbers and that was before BP blew up. If even half of the new fans from BP decide to stick around for IW...

I mean, I already thought IW was going to do numbers and that was before BP blew up. If even half of the new fans from BP decide to stick around for IW...

You would think, I observed a lot of people who appeared that BP was the first/last marvel movie they've watched, for obvious reasons. You know the real marvel heads when they're still in their seats during the credits.

1 gripe I did have ( it's unrelated to the film itself) was that there wasn't any end credit scene tying into IW. I was looking for something featuring Thanos or the infinity gauntlet touching down on earth or something. That would have been a perfect opportunity to add to the hype. Oh well.......

1 gripe I did have ( it's unrelated to the film itself) was that there wasn't any end credit scene tying into IW. I was looking for something featuring Thanos or the infinity gauntlet touching down on earth or something. That would have been a perfect opportunity to add to the hype. Oh well.......
Thanos hitting Thor ship first. Its where we last saw him.

Half? Marvel would be lucky if 5% of the new fans stick around for a movie like IW. BP is a totally different movie attracting a totally different audience.

Half? Marvel would be lucky if 5% of the new fans stick around for a movie like IW. BP is a totally different movie attracting a totally different audience.
True. No matter what happens with new fans, IW is still going to do numbers. New fans sticking around would just be the icing on the cake.

Coogler said they had enough with the vibranium and glad he wasn't forced to include the stone in there, they wanted the focus on the importance of vibranium.

Back
Top Bottom