WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Man.....**** Joss Weadon!!!

Hopefully with the #MeToo movement, more light will be shed from whedon's firing of Charisma Carpenter for basically getting pregnant. Hopefully it finishes this dude's career off. I wouldn't even let him direct car commercials for local dealerships...

Looks like they undershot Black Panther's Sunday earnings so the adjusted 3 day gross is $201.8m!!! :smokin

http://collider.com/black-panther-box-office-opening-weekend-record/#marvel

IW will get its own numbers but it's not the cultural watershed moment that Black Panther is. You won't have mothers, fathers, grand parents flocking to see IW. Whole sections of communities are going to see Black Panther. It's crazy. Even my mother in law wants to see Black Panther & she hasn't seen any of the Marvel movies. It's a phenomena that hasn't been seen before really.

This is a movie we needed in this deplorable era.

“The wise build bridges while the foolish build barriers.” - T'Challa

Last edited:
The Dark Knight was surpassed years ago truthfully. It’s just TDK was crowned the greatest comic book film in 2008, back when it was definitely true and people have a hard time letting it go. Black Panther is definitely the best comic book movie film right now. It has the title until IW.

Solid. Could’ve been a little better. It felt like they didn’t quite know how to get Killmonger to where he needed to be and it felt rushed. Movie def Needed more Killmonger. The Andy serkis character used way too much screen time.

Marvel needs to work on when they have full cgi people fighting. Looked awkward in civil war and looked bad here at times

The Dark Knight was surpassed years ago truthfully. It’s just TDK was crowned the greatest comic book film in 2008, back when it was definitely true and people have a hard time letting it go. Black Panther is definitely the best comic book movie film right now. It has the title until IW.
Don’t agree at all. Dark knight succeeds as a good film rather than a good comic book movie. It’s still the pinnacle

-Good to great acting( Caine, Ledger, Oldman)
- fantastic score and sound design
- fantastic direction( the truck chase scene is one of the best directed action scenes in a movie)
-Killed off Rachel
- the only downside was the Two Face aspect of the film

I've been to so many movies by myself I don't even care about how it looks. My lady is not a big science fiction/comic book movie fan so it's either see it alone or not at all.
Exactly same with me even if I wasn’t going through it with my lady she reallllly not into these kind of movies at all so it is what it is anyway just got into there theatre **** is packed was late due to getting out of work late and a discrepancy at checkers smh ...anyway movies about to start I’m HYPE

Don’t agree at all. Dark knight succeeds as a good film rather than a good comic book movie. It’s still the pinnacle

-Good to great acting( Caine, Ledger, Oldman)
- fantastic score and sound design
- fantastic direction( the truck chase scene is one of the best directed action scenes in a movie)
-Killed off Rachel
- the only downside was the Two Face aspect of the film

Film has the initial shock factor of Rachel dying but it’s a tad overrated. Bale as Batman falls flat sans the interrogation scene. The ferry scene with the bomb switches tries too hard. Nolan didn’t know if he was making a rated R cop drama or a superhero film. The infamous “why so serious” scene we’re left to assume what happens? Lol and the scene is tense and dramatic :lol:

Avengers.

lol at the avengers being better than TDK. yall boys man lmaooo.

Son what? TDK is what, the 6th time we’ve seen Batman on screen. The 2nd time we’ve seen Batman on screen with Joker and the 2nd time we’ve seen Batman on screen with two-face. The Avengers came to life for the first time on screen in 2012. **** was magical.

Need a Black Panther suit for Halloween, cosplay quality. None of these Party City joints. Will keep it for the rest of my life LOL

Film has the initial shock factor of Rachel dying but it’s a tad overrated. Bale as Batman falls flat sans the interrogation scene. The ferry scene with the bomb switches tries too hard. Nolan didn’t know if he was making a rated R cop drama or a superhero film. The infamous “why so serious” scene we’re left to assume what happens? Lol and the scene is tense and dramatic :lol:

Avengers.
The only great part about the avengers was the city fight which is maybe a quarter of the movie. The rest was meh. And that was novel because it was the first time. They tried it again in Ultron it fell flat

This thread flooded by DC fans rn smh

Sans Batman and their graphic novels, I barely read DC. Got way more Marvel bud rmy belt because I’ve always been biased towards them.
But even I know saying Avengers is better than TDK is asinine :lol:
I really don’t get the hype with Avengers, Hulk smashing Loki and the fight scene in the woods was cool but I didn’t think it was as good as it should’ve been.

Back
Top Bottom