WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

The only great part about the avengers was the city fight which is maybe a quarter of the movie. The rest was meh. And that was novel because it was the first time. They tried it again in Ultron it fell flat

Seeing Thor fight Iron Man, seeing Hulk trying his hardest to pick up Mjolnir. These are things that comic book fans debated about for years. It’s some of the most comic book-esque things you could ask for. 1.4 Billion is falling flat?

So does DC look at this and be like a cyborg film can work, with a black cast?

I doubt it...
Marvel Brand
Showing actual cultures of Africa
Black Panther was awesome in CW.
Feigegawd...
They'd be better off doing a Black Lightning movie and keep it all the way real.

Knowing DC they might go overboard.

Seeing Thor fight Iron Man, seeing Hulk trying his hardest to pick up Mjolnir. These are things that comic book fans debated about for years. It’s some of the most comic book-esque things you could ask for. 1.4 Billion is falling flat?
Lol just because A2 couldn't recreate the experience of A1 doesn't mean it fell flat. Fell flat would be how you'd describe most of the DCEU though

Fell flat in the sense that it was same ole same ole. And what does money have to do with anything. Suicide swauad made 760 million and it was one of the worst pieces of garbage imaginable

If they were, in a perfect world, competent and had their **** together , Martian Manhunter would be THE ONE... SO MUCH NUANCE... or anything with the Milestone characters...

Reality sets in, so not putting my faith into that...
I said that waaaaaaaaaay back when they showed that whack *** JL lineup without MM and even further back talking comics when they shoehorned Cyborg in to the JL for the New52 reboot. If not that create a new character. So much they could do with MM though and a movie would be the place to do it.

:smh:

As for Milestone, I'm happy the creators pf it own everything so DC can just go and make **** movies. When they do make an Icon and Static movie I hope its far away from the studios of the DCEU.

Last edited:
Fell flat in the sense that it was same ole same ole. And what does money have to do with anything. Suicide swauad made 760 million and it was one of the worst pieces of garbage imaginable

Same ole same ole.. nothing like avengers had been done

You really trying group avengers in with that crap.. or even JL.. DC rushed their way to BVS and those other 2 movies

I'll never forgive DC for not including Martian Manhunter in the Justice League movie...how the **** you have a Justice League without him. But it was probably for the better. I love that character so much it would've sucked to see him potentially screwed up

BP had dope quotes all the way.

Surprised no one mentioned the coldness when he told my dude he would kill him for It not being he knew he was :wow:

Also when he was like “Nakia...hi”
That had me :rofl:
“I never freeze” = hear it over and over in the commercials., but the delivery was so awesome.

BP had dope quotes all the way.

Surprised no one mentioned the coldness when he told my dude he would kill him for It not being he knew he was :wow:

Also when he was like “Nakia...hi”
That had me :rofl:
“I never freeze” = hear it over and over in the commercials., but the delivery was so awesome.
I kinda felt that was kinda over the top. Aside from letting claw escape, at that point Erik didn’t really do anything to T’Challa

Movie was excellent. Deep on so many levels. Had me wishing Wakanda was a real place I could travel to :lol:. Top 3 Marvel movie imo. Can’t wait for part 2.

D3D1470C-CEB3-44E1-8890-69D67510C045.jpeg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom