WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Get the feeling Captain Colonizer supporters are bigger scumbag than him.

Says ALOT about someone if they are looking past or don't see shhh in all this

If something as simple as if dude even read the accords.. and forget actually understanding them

If you think an act of that nature and size is going be easy for the average dude to understand CLEARLY that person got zero real world perspective on the matter

Says ALOT about someone if they are looking past or don't see shhh in all this

If something as simple as if dude even read the accords.. and forget actually understanding them

If you think an act of that nature and size is going be easy for the average dude to understand CLEARLY that person got zero real world perspective on the matter
Cap got zero real world perspective so.... makese sense lol

Cap got zero real world perspective so.... makese sense lol

We have practice group meetings in my firm every time amendments that are just couple pages get passed.. and for some, we have firm wide meetings along with consolation with the bar counsel and/or government representatives or ministers

I expect nothing less from a dude who we've seen free loading in every single film he's been in

How quickly we forget how Tony was ready to take out a grieving mom in a desolated hallway...ol’ scary dude without his suit...looking like Trump at the rally when some cat jumped on stage...talmbout he brave....FOH

Even he said it when Cap told him to square up without the suit, his a billionaire, philanthropist, playboy...he never once said Brave.

How quickly we forget how Tony was ready to take out a grieving mom in a desolated hallway...ol’ scary dude without his suit...looking like Trump at the rally when some cat jumped on stage...talmbout he brave....FOH

Even he said it when Cap told him to square up without the suit, his a billionaire, philanthropist, playboy...he never once said Brave.
nah stop it steez lol

He probably low key racist, scared of a helpless grieving black woman....stark fans ya deplorable.

Lettuce not forget Team Cap technically won in a civil war with mostly a bunch of civilians, while team stark had two fully suited armored men, an Android with an infinity stone, a spider boy and king T’challa

I can't believe Cap and Tiny about to make peace in the movies before we do lol

This is absurd

Guys, just apologize like your papi Tony about to do to Steve.

All will be forgiven, and forgotten.

Just like Steve, I am benevolent.

Ya expected Cap to take Tony over Buck...Buck was there pre-glowup, Tony wouldn’t have given Cap the time or day when he was trapped in a 10 year old body...look how he treats Peter...to Buck, Cap was always special

He probably low key racist, scared of a helpless grieving black woman....stark fans ya deplorable.

Lettuce not forget Team Cap technically won in a civil war with mostly a bunch of civilians, while team stark had two fully suited armored men, an Android with an infinity stone, a spider boy and king T’challa
steez we can't be friends anymore
you wildin' lol

you and amel are in cahoots

It’s very weird how you Virgin America fans are trying to make Tony out to be a racist.

Sounds more like a case of you folks projecting your own personal feelings on an innocent bystander.

Racism is bad guys and yall should see someone about these dark feelings yall have.

Ya expected Cap to take Tony over Buck...Buck was there pre-glowup, Tony wouldn’t have given Cap the time or day when he was trapped in a 10 year old body...look how he treats Peter...to Buck, Cap was always special

y01aov556dl01.jpg

Steve got the title of captain, for marketing purposes

He talks about things, he didn't read and had pretty much zero chance of actually understanding

Got a weird connection to a foreign enemy

Which of these 2 dudes sounds more like trump?

Plus the weird grandmother/granddaughter thing too
The only reason Tony was in favor of signing the accords was because he hoped it'd be a balance so that he can hash things out with Pepper. I rewatched Civial War again and I couldn't believe I missed it but the his whole reason for signing the avengers away to be puppets of the UN was the hope that it would help him make up with Pepper. His own selfish needs were put forth the entire team, all because he could never keep his word to Pepper. Scumbag Tony at the fullest, dragged the Avengers down just because he wanted to sign his freedom away to save his relationship that he himself made a mess.

Cap did the right thing the entire movie, by those that supported him, and his best friend. A lot of y'all Tony fans can't seem to grasp the concept of loyalty, y'all probably out there practicing infidelity and would sell anyone out for your own personal gain. We see y'all for what a lot of y'all really are. Creating false narratives and being the prime example of cognitive dissonance.

Back
Top Bottom