WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

funny you mention that scene.. wouldnt not backing down from the dude going through a roid rage episode be considered 'brave'?

didnt he roll up on cap's boy when he was going through his own roid rage episode?

unless a glove is a suit now?

The glove stopped the bullet and he blasted WS with it, the little bit of courage he had in that scene came from the bit of Suit he had available...he would have been FOOD** otherwise, Agent 13 more brave than Tony.

Meanwhile my dude Cap always focus on the plan, took him 100+ years to get his first kiss and he didn’t even make the move, dude too pure

Focused on the plan?? You say Bucky and VIrgin America gets an erection. If it ain't Bucky, he ain't interested.

200-1.gif

Counter, straight jab, left hook!

200.gif

Slips jab, right elbow!

9.gif

Terrible breathing, guard down, chin open, not folowing through, showing the right from a mile away.

THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDIN!

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

The glove stopped the bullet and he blasted WS with it, the little bit of courage he had in that scene came from the bit of Suit he had available...he would have been FOOD** otherwise, Agent 13 more brave than Tony.

you wanna talk bravery..

tony at least brave enough to talk to someone of the opposite sex.. we got multiple movies of dude trying grow a pair to get into generations of the same family

you wanna talk bravery..

tony at least brave enough to talk to someone of the opposite sex.. we got multiple movies of dude trying grow a pair to get into generations of the same family
Ain't no bravery in what Tony does, he's a dog, end of story. Mans was out here trying to screw Aunt May after putting Peter in danger and having him work for him; all to just turn around and ask Pepper to marry him, in a bs way too to cover how that is the big announcement that they have planned. Tony is a selfish, privileged, dictator of a man. Serves him right to have lost his battle with Cap. His own suit told him he wasn't strong enough to beat Cap one on one.

you wanna talk bravery..

That’s called LOYALTY....Tony can’t even be loyal to Pepper, acting thirsty as hell around May.

I'm not doing anything rn and I still get the blame :rofl:
They're afraid of our numbers. Walls closing in on them as Cap supporters rise as logic and reason sets in, their cognitive dissonance has them refusing all that is being displayed towards them. Pray for them in their dire time of need so that they may see the light.

where do you see the broken arm?

you miss this part of the movie?

banner doesnt know stuff that tony doesnt?

Lol I swear I remembered seeing his arm in a sling right after but then again I haven’t watched it in a minute :rofl:

Of course banner knows stuff Tony doesn’t. The topic wasn’t about banner. Tony doesn’t trust shield because they popped up with knowing how to cure the palladium poisoning he had while he didn’t.

Tony is the same guy who just had to download everything von strucker had just for “research” lol

They're afraid of our numbers. Walls closing in on them as Cap supporters rise as logic and reason sets in, their cognitive dissonance has them refusing all that is being displayed towards them. Pray for them in their dire time of need so that they may see the light.
I try to make them see the light but they still choose to bicker

The time is near

April 27th grows closer.

Back
Top Bottom