WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

tumblr_p5p14hgg8i1x53dv1o1_1280.jpg

:rofl::rofl:
:rofl:

That's probably what happened. Stark had an overload of comebacks and just said Wow.

To be fair that has been the standard for comparison before BP even came out. There is a website that has had the numbers posted for quite a while. Neat to see how classics rank with today’s movies at the box office with ticket prices adjusted.

I got a theory that Winter Soldier and Shuri gonna be the next Captain American and Iron Man(heart).
Bringing more weight to there after credit scene in Black Panther. I believe both Iron Man and Cap are gonna die in A3 and A4 (maybe one sacrificing themselves in each movie).

Marvel loves to foreshadow, I believe Shuris gauntlet blasters are foreshadowing her using blasters in the future. Also with Tony gone they will need someone equipping the team with gear, and who better than Shuri?
She’s the closest thing right now in the MCU to Riri from the comics.

I even feel like Bucky and Shuri might have a love relationship in the future being as she was the one to bring him back, and they built a bond through therapy, would also give the second generation of cap and iron man relationship a new dynamic.

I will be paying close attention to Tony and Shuris relationship in IW when they meet.

I got a theory that Winter Soldier and Shuri gonna be the next Captain American and Iron Man(heart).
Bringing more weight to there after credit scene in Black Panther. I believe both Iron Man and Cap are gonna die in A3 and A4 (maybe one sacrificing themselves in each movie).

Marvel loves to foreshadow, I believe Shuris gauntlet blasters are foreshadowing her using blasters in the future. Also with Tony gone they will need someone equipping the team with gear, and who better than Shuri?

I even feel like Bucky and Shuri might have a love relationship in the future being as she was the one to bring him back, and they built a bond through therapy, would also give the second generation of cap and iron man relationship a new dynamic.

I will be paying close attention to Tony and Shuris relationship in IW when they meet.
Shuri is 16.

And Bucky is, not so 16

I'm all for her becoming Iron Heart though. Screw the comics.

Last edited:

Lol

Bucky like 1 hunna

Shuri is 16

Pedophilia ain’t even the word

This is not a good theory.

If Tony and the scumbag die why do We even need replacements? Especially somebody firmly established in Black Panther taking on Iron Man's whole persona. Pretty easy to just move on with BP, Strange, and CM as the new trinity. That effectively covers cosmic, earth, and mystical.

Blasters is a weak connection for Shuri to be Ironheart. She had those to switch her look up from T'Challa's since she originally was gonna get a costume very similar to her BP costume:

Shuri-in-Black-Panther.jpg

Also not buying Bucky as the new Cap right away.

His opinion was never asked for CW so it would be funny if he signs the Sokovia accords :lol: and joins back up with the U.S. military.

The worst part though is this disgusting love relationship you suggest. **** is wrong with you?

Back
Top Bottom