WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Hawkeye finally gets his own movie

Hawkeye: the last avenger

Gon have him drinking alien breast milks.
tumblr_meoc4j9bId1rat3zw.gif

really considering my IW plans and going to the AMC fan event, it's $30 and you get some coin and some limited ish but this seems like one movie worth the $30 admission though it kind of suck that is had to be 3D

On Thursday April 26, Marvel Studios' AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR fans can be among the first to experience the new Marvel Studios film in RealD® 3D at Opening Night Fan Events. In addition to watching the film one hour early, fans attending will receive a collectible coin*, a regular popcorn, and see exclusive content.

20180316_Avengers_TOS_FanEvent_coins2.png

Man I couldn't even consider those fan events. I really dislike 3D. It'd be hard to get me to see a movie for free.

Same for that crazy all MCU movie marathon. Although I'd like to see GotG2, Homecoming, TWS, Ragnarok, and Civil War in IMax again.

:rofl: @ having a Tony face
So are we going to geg:t the director extended cut on DVD - I want the 4 hour movie of BP?
:nerd:

Last edited:
really considering my IW plans and going to the AMC fan event, it's $30 and you get some coin and some limited ish but this seems like one movie worth the $30 admission though it kind of suck that is had to be 3D
When and where is this?

Yeah, the earliest non-3d IMAX showing near me is at 11 or 12PM. So I have deal with 9AM 3-D showing.

I’ll take on any avy bets from them BA Niner fans. Pull up.

I’d do monetary, but I live in the Bay Area with a family to support. I need all my pennies :lol:

Back
Top Bottom