WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

goldmember goldmember lets talk, because a lot of posters don’t have the guts to question what they are seeing.

1.) what are your thoughts about Banner not being able to transform into Hulk after Thanos comes on the Asgardian ship and Thor’s side plot being pointless? Does it seem in your opinion that the Russo’s don’t know how to incorporate Thor and Hulk in a story and not have them be OP figures?

2.) Spider-Man’s role in the movie seems to be only for show, from using the legs to save Dr. Strange to his emotional beat of telling Tony he doesn’t want to die. What are your overarching thoughts on how they incorporated him. I’m assuming his standout scene may be against Black Dwarf, eager to hear thoughts.

3.) Red Skull’s appearance with soul stone seems overtly forced. Is it even Hugo Weaving playing him? Thoughts please.

4.) The movie seems to not give a REAL reason as to why Thanos wants to balance the universe, at least a reason in line with the character. It’s as if Thanos is a misunderstood good guy? Thoughts please.

5.) Fury having access to Captain Marvel this whole time. Killing the newer character incorporated into the MCU they obviously are in the future plans and turning A4 into the most predictable film in cinema history. Just the whole scope of the film. What are your overall impressions?
[/spoilers]

Last edited:
goldmember goldmember lets talk, because a lot of posters don’t have the guts to question what they are seeing.

1.) what are your thoughts about Banner not being able to transform into Hulk after Thanos comes on the Asgardian ship and Thor’s side plot being pointless? Does it seem in your opinion that the Russo’s don’t know how to incorporate Thor and Hulk in a story and not have them be OP figures?

2.) Spider-Man’s role in the movie seems to be only for show, from using the legs to save Dr. Strange to his emotional beat of telling Tony he doesn’t want to die. What are your overarching thoughts on how they incorporated him. I’m assuming his standout scene may be against Black Dwarf, eager to hear thoughts.

3.) Red Skull’s appearance with soul stone seems overtly forced. Is it even Hugo Weaving playing him? Thoughts please.

4.) The movie seems to not give a REAL reason as to why Thanos wants to balance the universe, at least a reason in line with the character. It’s as if Thanos is a misunderstood good guy? Thoughts please.

5.) Fury having access to Captain Marvel this whole time. Killing the newer character incorporated into the MCU they obviously are in the future plans and turning A4 into the most predictable film in cinema history. Just the whole scope of the film. What are your overall impressions?
[/spoilers]

ok my initial thoughts on it..

1. Quite disappointed tbh i want hulk to have that revenge since thanos made quick work of him when they were at the asgardian ship. Then i realized maybe they saving it for the next movie.. Still tho he could've fight the others as hulk in wakanda

2. Hmmm.. Nah. Spidey was well incorporated imo.. He probably did the most.. He even almost had the gauntlet taken off from thanos

3. Yea everyone was shocked in my cinema..but i dont think that was hugo tho i may be wrong. Make up look realistic and not like a red plasti dip. It did seemed force. They could do without him

4.this is the reason i wanna watch it again.. Unless i miss something but they really didnt explore more about his reasoning for the " balance " ... Its just his goal?

5. Yea, this one is hard to process as im not familiar with the comics. Most of the new characters vanished except for rocket,nebula,okoye,tony,cap, thor, etc ..even fury vanished in the post creditscene

Last edited:
goldmember goldmember thank you!

I just don’t get why this movie is presented in a questionable manner. We had 18 films before it. Everything with this film was promoted as a “culmination” only to make you wait for A4. A4 should’ve been more of an intro to a new era as opposed to tying up quasi loose ends. Can’t front I’m disappointed.

I’ve lost hope for this movie being a box office phenomenon. People aren’t gonna pay for multiple viewings to see Spider-Man die :smh:

goldmember goldmember thank you!

I just don’t get why this movie is presented in a questionable manner. We had 18 films before it. Everything with this film was promoted as a “culmination” only to make you wait for A4. A4 should’ve been more of an intro to a new era as opposed to tying up quasi loose ends. Can’t front I’m disappointed.

I’ve lost hope for this movie being a box office phenomenon. People aren’t gonna pay for multiple viewings to see Spider-Man die :smh:

But this is the MCU's the empire strikes back.. I mean can't have thanos being a 1 and done villain after all the build up

THAT would have been first Jedi like, building up snoke and captain phasma for both to not really do shh

266E341C-FA31-483D-8258-89E4420620EA.jpeg

This all I ever wanted man.

Back
Top Bottom