WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

The cool thing is, if they do create new series, they'll should be associated with the MCU.

I hope Daredevil moves over to Disney. He needs to be teaming up with Spidey and the rest of the folks in New York.

it's really going to depend on the price

they just got Fox that adds loads of content which could include Spiderman and XMen Animated Series

and man, i wouldn't mind rewatching those old disney tv movies like johnny tsunami, alley cats strike, brink, etc... then shows like the famous jett jackson...

The cool thing is, if they do create new series, they'll should be associated with the MCU.

I hope Daredevil moves over to Disney. He needs to be teaming up with Spidey and the rest of the folks in New York.

For real. I'm almost done with season 3 and he should be called up to the big leagues.

Yeah, I will be investing in it because of these reasons alone:

- Disney movies for my daughter
- All the Marvel content
- Any content that is added from the Fox buyout. (if they decide to add it to the service)

the whole purpose of the buyout was to add more content service

i am sure they just can't announce it until acquisition is complete but i fully expect mutant-centric shows to be in development sooner than later

The MCU is getting over saturated. RIP MCU 2008 - 2019.

Like seriously do we really need TV shows?

Pick and choose my G. Can't be watching everything.

Netflix dropped the hammer on a few of their shows. Same thing will happen here in time.

if the content is good, it's not going to matter, it's gon' get views and help sell the service

i thought maybe i was burnt out with the netflix shows but dd s3 was just great and i ended up glued to it, i haven't even watched if s2

if the show is good, just skip it and move on, i haven't watch flash or arrow this season (any cw shows really) and it had little to no effect on my life

at this point, when feige is in charge i have no reason to doubt it and i am excited to see the mcu open up to new possibilities with the new characters entering this universe

you know what, as long as Feige is running the show I shouldn't be complaining. Dude hasn't let me down in a decade.

Plus I like what rfx said "post merger there wont be enough months in the year for movies for everyone"

Its like im waiting for the MCU to finally fail, its been so amazing over the years that I always say to myself "this cannot last forever"

in other news, the amount of kids in MCU costumes make my heart sing. I saw 2 kids in Falcon and Star Lord costumes, the MCU is so damn powerful. I LOVE IT

Feige pays attention.

One of the more common complaint about the Netflix shows and aos is the pacing and special effects

So what's going to be different about the mcu shows? The seasons are much shorter. And they're getting a higher budget.

The mcu shows will be just fine and won't feel over saturated, I'm sure. I think over time, it's just going to be ways for lesser characters to get exposure...the ones that can't quite make the cut to appear in the movie.

Right now they are just using higher profile characters like SW, Vision, Loki, Falcon and WS to headline their shows at first just to sell the app.

I'm just hoping that Marvel studios will just recast Iron Fist if they choose to use the defenders (if the Netflix deal becomes over)

Every show I’ve always watched has had filler episodes. And I’ve always disliked them needing having to hit a certain amount of “runtime”. As awesome as Daredevil is, lord knows nobody needs another Karen Page origin-type episode. A great show should only need 6-8 episodes to tell a full story, per season.

Disney using the Quality vs Quantity approach for these MCU shows will definitely make everything that much better.

ED88911B-DA17-4925-85F5-6ED312350879.jpeg
Feige! Cast me for the next Wolverine!! Happy Halloween brethren

Watching this new marvel animated movie and wtf are they doing? They had these two corny and trash pop tunes play for like 3 minutes straight.

So fragile :smh:

Marvel rising: secret warriors
Oh ok. I watched that too. I had watched some quick 3 min eps they had before that so I was kinda prepped for the different tone and take.

Its very kid friendly. Slightly different takes on main characters (Ms. Marvel, the royal Inhumans, Squirrel Girl) and bigger differences with more minor ones (Inferno, the new Patriot). Cuz of that the writing seemed poor until I fully got what they were going for. The animation wasn't all that good either.

Main thing I noticed was Spider-Gwen wasn't in this at all unlike the other episode they had where she was in it beginning to end.

Back
Top Bottom