WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

tvsf2xnqm3v11.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think people like IW Black Panther > His movie because less is more. Black Panther is like Batman. The less we see/hear him, the more of the impact. It’s his mysterious nature that draws people in. Kind of how Blade was so badass in his first film compared to the sequels.

The shot of him running in IW was amazing! Him taking out a pack of outriders on his own was dope (that kick with the kinetic energy)!

Civil War was the perfect combination of T’Chala and Black Panther screen time. Along with the writing.

Agreed. Civil War Black Panther>Infinity War Black Panther>Black Panther Black Panther.

That just tongue and cheeked confirmed that neither are taking the Captain America mantle...........

Rogers lives

We gonna get Old Man Rogers

Prediction Stan Lee was a skrull in every cameo in the MCU. Mind Blown plus it makes sense.

That just tongue and cheeked confirmed that neither are taking the Captain America mantle...........

Rogers lives

Not necessarily. Both took over as CA at the same time. They might split the series between the two of them.

Edit - NVM I just saw the other Tweet.

they need spin-off shows for their streaming service especially if they want to compete with netflix

as long as feige has a hand on it, it'll be fine and its great to hear it's max 8 episodes, no fillers needed

Marvel Studios about to come into so many characters and obviously not every one of them can get a movie.

Willing to bet that the new streaming app will be how they develop some mutants...and maybe one inhuman.

I think the Disney app might be a perfect platform for Kamala Khan.

Back
Top Bottom