WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I know you're just one man.

If you want to say that for you personally that the release date makes a difference, then fine.

For others I'm a hundred percent positive that unless marvel goes back in time and changes who was cast that the haters will still be there

For me the release date doesn't matter much, but I actually know who the hell the character is

But as far as anticipation for the film, nothing I've seen has bad be hyped for the movie's release.. and I already was more looking forward to endgame anyways, I mean it kinda did have a movie that was a pretty big deal proceeded it that left a lot of loose ends

Thinking pragmatically thou, I think marvel could have done more for the film.. and 1 of things they could have done is give it more space before endgame.. or I'll say the blasphemous thing, release endgame later

unless marvel goes back in time and changes who was cast that the haters will still be there

2B7DF57E-D414-4045-8516-26AC6E6D3F95.gif

Marvel is in possession of a real time stone y’all!

Anywhoo, I've kinda given up on the hope that men will be excited for the CM movie

If Marvel's marketing did its job there should legions of females coming out for this movie. They geared all of their marketing towards the wimenz

E everysingletime Hey, I’m going to see CM. In all honesty, I just don’t like her. Or Ms. Marvel for that matter. I’m a big fan of Rogue. If she were to show up and put Carol in a coma, I’d vote it as the greatest film of all time

edit: second greatest film, after end game where captain colonizer finally gets the beating of his life.

Civil War is on FX.. Virgin America really overreacted to Tony saying that Wanda was confined to the Avengers HQ with Vision keeping her company. He basically said he was in, but cause Wanda was on timeout in a facility the size of 5 football fields, he backed out? This guy...

I'm going see the movie.. I'm just not hyped

And honestly, after seeing brie in the trailers, it reminds of how poor of a fit Alicia vikander was as Lara craft.. now I didn't see that movie and just heard it was bad.. but she did work in ex machina which was one of my favorite movies from the last decade

Hopefully I'm wrong, cause again I'm paying for it and she's signed for 7 movies

But for as much as I and others judged gal when she was initially cast as WW, given how thin she was plus her limited acting ability, she proved us wrong.. granted she hasn't been asked to do THAT much range wise

Meanwhile we've seen brie and Alicia do work acting wise and it not work out great for certain roles (tomb raider, 7th son and Kong)

E everysingletime Hey, I’m going to see CM. In all honesty, I just don’t like her. Or Ms. Marvel for that matter. I’m a big fan of Rogue. If she were to show up and put Carol in a coma, I’d vote it as the greatest film of all time

edit: second greatest film, after end game where captain colonizer finally gets the beating of his life.

Being she in a multi deal. They can go the coma route and be a smooth way to introduce Xmen into phase 5. But I agree people flock more to Rouge, not only because more relevant, but sex appeal as well. Not that trash *** rouge Anna Paquin played either.

So many foolish naysayers :smh:

ameL its kinda stupid to expect a great deal of men to love CM from the outset. Most of these dudes dislike and/or hate women, have incel character traits (if you aware of the male comic book community or any sort of community dominated by dudes in this way), and are just sad.

These dudes will only flock to a female hero when she has major sex appeal.

A lot of these other arguments are bull ****. Wonder Woman only had hype for women. She's their icon. Women are behind and just as hyped for CM.

It coming out before Endgame doesn't matter. Only the truly rabid Marvel fans are overlooking CM specifically for Endgame.

Buts its only like 3 weeks away now so no need to bemoan the issue in here.

I think Alicia killed it in Tomb Raider

The Tomb Raider reboot wasn't great but I think it had more to do with the script. I think originally the script was going to be more marvel in tone, balancing humor and seriousness. Then they changed it to become more serious.

I think Alicia killed it in Tomb Raider

The Tomb Raider reboot wasn't great but I think it had more to do with the script. I think originally the script was going to be more marvel in tone, balancing humor and seriousness. Then they changed it to become more serious.
Which makes no sense becuase all they had to do was copy the game line for line. The game was good and would of worked as a movie with a couple of tweaks

Wow ppl really want CM to go the coma route to appease her multi movie deal :rofl: :rofl:

Tomorrow the social media embargo ends

It's going to be interesting what this thread will have to say about the social media reactions lol

Last edited:
Wow ppl really want CM to go the coma route to appease her multi movie deal :rofl: :rofl:

Tomorrow the social media embargo ends

It's going to be interesting what this thread will have to say about the social media reactions lol
More nonsense about agendas and Disney paying for good word of mouth.

The usual.

Civil War is on FX.. Virgin America really overreacted to Tony saying that Wanda was confined to the Avengers HQ with Vision keeping her company. He basically said he was in, but cause Wanda was on timeout in a facility the size of 5 football fields, he backed out? This guy...
A fancy prison is a prison nonetheless

I work with prisoners

I'm sure I can find one who's team cap easy and agree with me just fine lol (about Wanda being held against her will)

Last edited:
I work with prisoners

I'm sure I can find one who's team cap easy and agree with me just fine lol (about Wanda being held against her will)
Interesting. Sinking so low to find actual prisoners to side with you :smh:

Its funny cuz you're comoletely oblivious yhat you're fully advocating for being wrong and arguing why it's okay.

Back
Top Bottom