WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

th

Straight rude!

The best female movie character i’ve seen recently was Rebecca Ferguson’s character in the mission impossible movies. The way she beats the hell out of bad guys has me thinking she would handle black widow with the quickness. I dunno if she used a stunt double for the fight scenes but the fighting looked great.

her second outing was probably mostly stunts double because she was preggo during the filming

The best female movie character i’ve seen recently was Rebecca Ferguson’s character in the mission impossible movies. The way she beats the hell out of bad guys has me thinking she would handle black widow with the quickness. I dunno if she used a stunt double for the fight scenes but the fighting looked great.

This made me think about Milla Jovovich. If Marvel ever wants to fix the Fox mistake and bring in madame Hydra, I would like to see Milla get a shot

No but I work at a maximum security mental health facility that's basically a prison in everything but name, down to barbed wire fences and everything. Lol 99.9 of the patients we keep are admitted to us directly from prison. When we discharge them, it's usually back to prison.

But that's besides the point.

As long as you're being kept against your will its a prison. Doesn't matter how nice it is. It's not about the condition where you're kept man.

If you realllly wanna get technical about this just because she's not in a correctional facility, then she's in confinement. Confinement is the same no matter what the conditions. Happy now?
So basically you're saying when children are on punishment they're imprisoned.

Also sounds like you're fine with what was mentioned earlier; Wanda breaking the law and getting deported.

Stephen Dorff for wolvie?? Any true detective fans in here?

Hes on the shorter size and played 3 diff decades as a character on TD

dorff is doing well in this seasons td but he's too old and whoever takes tat roles needs to be super jacked

if you're nowhere near jackmans level, its gon' be disappointing

unless its ddl of course

Im sure they can juice up Dorff on a diet/workout plan

And just put the half mask on him for the cgi action

How young is the dude who plays number 1 in umbrella academy?

I could see him as cyclops.. I mean his character in umbrella is basically cyclops with a different powers and an f’d professor x

How young is the dude who plays number 1 in umbrella academy?

I could see him as cyclops.. I mean his character in umbrella is basically cyclops with a different powers and an f’d professor x

The episode where he almost died and he had his suit on had me thinking he looked the part for cyclops

Who should play Cyclops once introduced into the MCU. Cyclops if done right can be a real dope character

I can’t picture anybody off the top of the head since it’s just so disrespectful how Fox treated Cyclops for 20 years but after googling some fan casting, that Dan Stevens dude would actually fit. Or Scott Eastwood, if he doesn’t pan out as Wolverine.

If all else fails, Michael B. Jordan by default:lol:

Back
Top Bottom