WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I work with prisoners

And you visit them in prison?

So you're familiar with what a prison looks like? Like actually seen one in person?

That compound is nicer than pretty much 98.5% of the people in the world's houses, but yup compare THAT to an everyday prison

I think Alicia killed it in Tomb Raider

The Tomb Raider reboot wasn't great but I think it had more to do with the script. I think originally the script was going to be more marvel in tone, balancing humor and seriousness. Then they changed it to become more serious.

I can usually sit through bad movies and even sat through the entire Pacific Rim 2 movie the night before. But Tomb Raider was the only movie, in recent memory, where I just couldn't finish. Had to shut it off when ol' girl found McNulty in the cave all of a sudden. I was good after that.

And you visit them in prison?

So you're familiar with what a prison looks like? Like actually seen one in person?

That compound is nicer than pretty much 98.5% of the people in the world's houses, but yup compare THAT to an everyday prison
No but I work at a maximum security mental health facility that's basically a prison in everything but name, down to barbed wire fences and everything. Lol 99.9 of the patients we keep are admitted to us directly from prison. When we discharge them, it's usually back to prison.

But that's besides the point.

As long as you're being kept against your will its a prison. Doesn't matter how nice it is. It's not about the condition where you're kept man.

If you realllly wanna get technical about this just because she's not in a correctional facility, then she's in confinement. Confinement is the same no matter what the conditions. Happy now?

Last edited:
As long as you're being kept against your will its a prison. Doesn't matter how nice it is. It's not about the condition where you're kept man.

I mean it kinda does matter...

It's why people are quick to want bail.. or deals are made to avoid just to avoid spending time in jail

Also, it is pretty reckless and immature of Steve and Wanda to think what they did wouldn't have consequences and to get mad at the person trying to deal with the fallout of their actions

Clearly BW had to do deal with some sort of ramifications from WS, while Steve just went to that same so called prison

I fixed my post above yours. If you want to be super picky about the word choice just because she's not in a correctional facility , then she's in captivity .

Captivity is the same no matter how nice the conditions are.

Happy now?

Last edited:
I think prison is a poor example..

Problem is, if you take away the being cryogenically frozen part, Steve is basically signing Bucky up to do the same thing in wakanda

Given how quickly the news cycle works, Wanda would have literally had to have laid low for a couple days and things would blow over and be fine.. see Bruce/hulk in AOU

I mean a pretty big event does happen in CW that would take the focus off of Wanda and what happened to open the film

Few thoughts. Liked Vikander. Story in the movie was thin though.

When Rogue gets introduced who best plays her?

CM would do better numbers if the movie was called Marvel Woman. How many women know who Captain Marvel is?

My wife wanted to see WW because it’s WW. First time she saw a BP trailer she came home and said she wanted to see it. Her reason? The women looked awesome.

I showed her the CM trailer and she said, “Looks stupid”.

I’m really curious how the movie plays. I’ll never underestimate the power social media though. Maybe it snowballs after release.

^ I do wonder if ms marvel would have played better, since I think people might know that more.. but these weren't really issues until folks saw trailers and started questioning brie in the role

Bucky was on the run and actually experienced being imprisoned, couple times in the MCU actually.. definitely in first avenger and CW and can assume the kept him imprisoned while on ice

I mean we did see an actual prison in CW and Bucky as a prisoner

Also have couple other examples throughtout the MCU: IM1, first avenger, IM2, avengers, antman, homecoming, Thor 2

51510676_416941642397287_1005855622422897004_n.jpg

51034557_551313918710054_3108423695569485434_n.jpg

50943481_190489795262254_550085007728938954_n.jpg

50759141_755498821502784_2643526430391794326_n.jpg

51088040_326249654667214_8965711104751578088_n.jpg

I mean we did see an actual prison in CW and Bucky as a prisoner

With that said, E everysingletime are you going to compare being confined to HQ to where Wanda was at the end of Civil War? That’s the same to you?? Tony just had her grounded in comparison. Imagine being confined to Avengers HQ. They literally have everything. And I’m sure she could go outside. She just couldn’t leave the grounds. Understandable considering her actions, and Tony was working on smoothing things over. Probably only would’ve lasted a week

War Machine looks like a real life tank

You referring to the lego spoiler?

I'm curious as hell who he could be fighting for that to look right

Like with antman/giant man in CW, they played it well.. he was a distraction so the others could get away and then you had characters pretty much attacking him

And even with hulkbuster, it was used vs hulk.. and then we saw it being mauled really

Gotta assume the avengers will be on the offensive.. so curious why he'd need a jager sized suit, if that's what you're referring too

I just put this is a spoiler in case people didn't see the lego toys and that's no the what you're referring to

The best female movie character i’ve seen recently was Rebecca Ferguson’s character in the mission impossible movies. The way she beats the hell out of bad guys has me thinking she would handle black widow with the quickness. I dunno if she used a stunt double for the fight scenes but the fighting looked great.

Back
Top Bottom