WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Is it bad?

Apparently s1 was a success.

It was pretty good to me minus the OD overuse of music.
Watched the whole first season. Was tough to make it through. Story was cool to me but he actors started getting annoying and the aforementioned music really slowed the pacing.

Usually in a series the first couple of episodes build up the characters powers and their proficiency using them. This series uses the whole season to do that.

With that said I had that feeling with AoS S1 and they picked up in S2, so maybe this gets better.

Anywhoo, I've kinda given up on the hope that men will be excited for the CM movie

If Marvel's marketing did its job there should legions of females coming out for this movie. They geared all of their marketing towards the wimenz
thing is do women really care about a woman super hero? all the ladies i ever talked abput comic book movies with they always drooling over chris evans, rdj, thor, momoa, etc.

they aint tryna get saved by a plain jane they want a hulky beefcake to make their loins melt

thing is do women really care about a woman super hero? all the ladies i ever talked abput comic book movies with they always drooling over chris evans, rdj, thor, momoa, etc.

they aint tryna get saved by a plain jane they want a hulky beefcake to make their loins melt

Think women cared about WW.. and as you said, think women cared about aquabro.. think they also cared about Ryan reynolds

They don't know who captain marvel is

I'm legitimately impressed by amel's dedication to CM. Damb near every one of his posts have to do with people not being hyped enough

:rofl: This is such a male perspective.

Talking to the wrong females man.

Think women cared about WW.. and as you said, think women cared about aquabro.. think they also cared about Ryan reynolds

They don't know who captain marvel is
Its a female marvel superhero. Thats all that matters.

Guaranteed to do better than Wonder Woman.

^ im just hoping for a better movie, which is what I expect

Don't think it will do better numbers wise thou

CM going to blow WW out of the water box office wise

I'd bet Zik's life on it

I do think the movie might be poorly reviewed though. I think Brie's recent comments about critics needing to be more diverse might've rustled some jimmies

Last edited:
^ im just hoping for a better movie, which is what I expect

Don't think it will do better numbers wise thou
I think its going to be better than it on both counts.

I think thats part of the movie before Endgame a lot of you are underestimating.

I'd bet Zik's life on it
Yup leave it to the scumbag fan to wager other ppl's lives.
I think Brie's recent comments about critics needing to be more diverse might've rustled some jimmies
:lol: I just came across this. So many fragile sensitive *** white guys.

They'be flooded the comment section for CM on RT :lol: So many lames in this world.

Last edited:

th

I’m not ready to say Captain Marvel outgrosses Wonder Woman. Majority of audiences aren’t familiar with her, hell majority of comic book fans aren’t familiar with her. Danvers was third rate for the longest before she took up the Captain mantle. She also hasn’t had a film prior to be introduced in. Brie Larson during this press run is coming off as unlikeable by the second as well. No reason for the projected first weekend to go from a 160 mil opening to over/under 100 mil. I was the biggest naysayer of the film but what I’ve been hearing from the plot has me intrigued. However if the film is merely serviceable and nothing more the weekly holds can get bad. 700 mil is the floor I’m thinking and with reviews so far sounding somewhat generic it’s spooky hours for Marvel this go round. We’re about 2 weeks away...

I’m not ready to say Captain Marvel outgrosses Wonder Woman. Majority of audiences aren’t familiar with her, hell majority of comic book fans aren’t familiar with her. Danvers was third rate for the longest before she took up the Captain mantle. She also hasn’t had a film prior to be introduced in. Brie Larson during this press run is coming off as unlikeable by the second as well. No reason for the projected first weekend to go from a 160 mil opening to over/under 100 mil. I was the biggest naysayer of the film but what I’ve been hearing from the plot has me intrigued. However if the film is merely serviceable and nothing more the weekly holds can get bad. 700 mil is the floor I’m thinking and with reviews so far sounding somewhat generic it’s spooky hours for Marvel this go round. We’re about 2 weeks away...
i think it does better than wonder woman. should do over a billion since isnt this the set up to endgame?

also that cat sounds like those dumb things in star wars that chewbacca wanted to eat. something cute for the kids.

i think it does better than wonder woman. should do over a billion since isnt this the set up to endgame?

also that cat sounds like those dumb things in star wars that chewbacca wanted to eat. something cute for the kids.

I don’t know if the hype is there to do a billi. Opening weekend will tell us a lot. Domestic is where it would have to pull in a good bit of haul because international audiences are known to be a bit misogynistic. 800+ mil would be a big success righteously. And this Goose hype better be worth it. She better turn into a damn xenomorph or something.

reactions seems to love mendelsons part a lot

I don’t know if the hype is there to do a billi. Opening weekend will tell us a lot. Domestic is where it would have to pull in a good bit of haul because international audiences are known to be a bit misogynistic. 800+ mil would be a big success righteously. And this Goose hype better be worth it. She better turn into a damn xenomorph or something.

It's a bit annoying and I'm hyped to see it.

Just seems to be an annoying dude.

really looking forward to seeing the film too but that idiotic-forced-enthusiasm is making me cringe and come in less hyped

this dude thinks he is pushing and helping the film but he is just alienating those who maybe on the fence about seeing it

same level as layzie for IW but nothing was going to deter or bring down the excitement for IW, CM isn't on the same level

Back
Top Bottom