WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Watching it 3 days earlier than the US!!!

Lets get it IMG_20190422_202007.jpg

My wife got tickets for Musiq Soul Child for Thursday night :angry:. She's had these tickets for months so I had to turn exchange our tickets and ended up getting 3 tickets for Friday night. It works out better cause we were bringing our 10 yr old daughter and it was a school night but damn I wanted to see opening night. I may sneak out to a 2 am showing after we get home from concert :evil:. Got my Thanos tee ready. I root for the bad guys.

11596326_hi

More of a Supreme guy but might make an exception for this collection. Will give me an excuse to go back and get the Marvel Bape sneakers from like a decade back. Silver Surfer’s >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I’m looking through youtube and see a bunch of videos about how people hate brie larson and video clips of interviews where her avengers co-stars aren’t liking her either. :lol:

Guess not everyone are fans of miss gumball nips. Big League Chew. :smokin

I’m looking through youtube and see a bunch of videos about how people hate brie larson and video clips of interviews where her avengers co-stars aren’t liking her either. :lol:

Guess not everyone are fans of miss gumball nips. Big League Chew. :smokin

Its a bunch of alt-right woman hating guys. I cant stand those types of people,

you literally sat there and created a 20 minute video why you hate a woman because she is a lead in a comic book movie.

Never been a fan.

Movies just gave more reasons not to. Stupid and smug.

Also his fans in this thread are even worse and make it near impossible to like the character. A bunch of ****ing lames.
facts lol
cap was just annoying to me but then i came into this thread and saw how some of the team cap guys are :lol:

the team iron man guys are funny they just troll with gifs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom