WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Screenshot_20190522-121303_Chrome.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ci...nity-war-shot-a-whopping-900-hours-of-footage

#ReleaseTheTerabyteCut

Him wearing that bandana, all those nba players wearing bandanas this season had me thinking they were ready to practice karate.

And solidified his place in the history of 90’s kids everywhere after this

43660892-DCA0-4288-B74A-8AE02F8236B7.gif

Had to hold a round table on the playground to discuss what we were gonna do with this cat after this episode popped off. **** was too much :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Had to reevaluate my childhood after Tommy pretty much TOOK OVER and made moves at Kimberly... That gold vest/armor was something serious

Dragonzord?!? :evil:

I feel it’s the only reason MvC: Infinite failed. The fighting system was peak Capcom but wasn’t even explored by the masses because people were so upset that Xmen characters were left out

Seeing people praise the fighting system/"gameplay" upsets me to no end...

WB low-key stole the crossover comic fighting crown with Injustice 2 lol

Honestly a full fledged WB vs DC game would be flames or a MK vs DC 2. Look at all the random characters they put in MKX and Injustice 2.

Imagine Ninja Turtles vs Jason Voorhees or Hellboy vs Scorpion. Or Predator vs Batman :wow:

Honestly a full fledged WB vs DC game would be flames or a MK vs DC 2. Look at all the random characters they put in MKX and Injustice 2.

Imagine Ninja Turtles vs Jason Voorhees or Hellboy vs Scorpion. Or Predator vs Batman :wow:
Dragon ball fighter z better then everything u named

Seeing people praise the fighting system/"gameplay" upsets me to no end...

It’s the truth though. The tag system is outrageous. Creating your own assist >>>>>

Nothing will ever compare to what I felt walking into the arcade off Main Street in Flushing and having my dreams become reality

3E19C165-A269-4F43-B3E9-601EBC305550.gif

Back
Top Bottom