WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

either one could have gotten clapped on vormir and i wouldnt have cared that much either way :lol:

Nah I disagree.. they built up to nat making the sacrifice and hawkeye redeeming himself

Nat's whole story arc from when we met her was redeeming himself.. even taking charge of things after the snap

But it gives weight to her breaking down when hearing of how bad hawkeye had fallen in the wake of losing his family.. because we see her barely holding together and then once things start to come together with hope of fixing things her seeming stable again.. that was her moment

Nah I disagree.. they built up to nat making the sacrifice and hawkeye redeeming himself

Nat's whole story arc from when we met her was redeeming himself.. even taking charge of things after the snap

But it gives weight to her breaking down when hearing of how bad hawkeye had fallen in the wake of losing his family.. because we see her barely holding together and then once things start to come together with hope of fixing things her seeming stable again.. that was her moment
true
but i was never really emotionally invested in either of them :lol:

true
but i was never really emotionally invested in either of them :lol:

I mean me either.. but that was the greatness of end game, made me care about characters that bothered me having so much involvement

Best moment before endgame, to me, for BW was just being there in IM2 and for hawkeye getting son'd by BP in CW

But especially Natasha, when you see ole girl breaking down as she's having that meeting.. man.. like when she's talking to okoye and okoye basically has to tell her we can't deal with everything

HOLY **** you guys still have a Roundtables pizza, I thought they all closed down. I use to go to one when I lived in San Diego, but that was decades ago. I remember going to Godfathers pizza when I was young, I was amazed when I was getting gas in Orlando a few years back and saw one in a Exon or AM/PM gas station.

I was tempted to get a slice, then the fact it was in a gas station let me know it is probably nothing like I remember as a kid.

You’d be surprised. There’s a lot of round tables in the Bay Area and they’ve rebranded the restaurants with a more sports bar vibe. Pretty cool, I’d catch games at round table if I was in the mood for pizza

Kinda looks like tinashe.

Bite thine tongue swine!

262842B6-7E52-448B-B050-A8EBA431014C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom